Marlon Brando said:
CopingWithOpiates said:

She's a prostitute from Colorado I believe. She's very cute.
omg I love her.
What's her name?
I wish I knew man, I'd hit her up and we could smoke heroin together at my apartment. There's nothing better on this planet than smoking heroin with a girl like that by your side, seriously. Nothing better.

CopingWithOpiates said:
Marlon Brando said:
omg I love her.
What's her name?
I wish I knew man, I'd hit her up and we could smoke heroin together at my apartment. There's nothing better on this planet than smoking heroin with a girl like that by your side, seriously. Nothing better.
Legit mane.
I backwards searched the pics and I saw they were taken in 2002. She might be dead now :(

Marlon Brando said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Legit mane.
I backwards searched the pics and I saw they were taken in 2002. She might be dead now :(
Damn I wasn't aware that these were from 2002. That's a long ass time ago. Hopefully not, she would probably still look good. Seriously so cute though; would wifey that.

CopingWithOpiates said:
Marlon Brando said:
Legit mane.
Damn I wasn't aware that these were from 2002. That's a long ass time ago. Hopefully not, she would probably still look good. Seriously so cute though; would wifey that.
Legit.
I don't know what it is about the girl but I guess because she's a troubled soul just like myself I feel attraction towards her.  :inlove: :inlove:
Plus she's cute af

Marlon Brando said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Legit.
I don't know what it is about the girl but I guess because she's a troubled soul just like myself I feel attraction towards her.  :inlove: :inlove:
Plus she's cute af
Believe me man; I KNOW THAT FEEL. I've been around girls like this and it's so fucking hot and oddly genuine. God-tier nirvana and euphoria. Hope she's doing alright, that face deserves better.

CopingWithOpiates said:
Marlon Brando said:
Legit.
Plus she's cute af
Believe me man; I KNOW THAT FEEL. I've been around girls like this and it's so fucking hot and oddly genuine. God-tier nirvana and euphoria. Hope she's doing alright, that face deserves better.
I feel u breh. I guess its like the girl isn't faking anything. Heroin users seem genuine to me in general, like Lou Reed.
I fit in more with troubled souls than normal, emotionally healthy people.

Yeah I hope she's aight as well. I adore her  :inlove:

Slut's Shame

Normie
Marlon Brando said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Legit.
Plus she's cute af
fail for having a magazine cover as your avi

// Infolinks