Copenhagen looks more asian than I thought

@'copenhagen' recently showed half of his face in his youtube videos

its funny that he looks more asian than I thought. I always envisioned him to have a long straight nose.

but he looks like a fusion between a flat faced Japanese guy )70%)and a fat bloated pale white Northern euro guy(30%)

no offense mate I still love your content and the work you do

[video=youtube]

NorwoodingAryan said:
ENDLESS SUFFERING said:
@'copenhagen' recently showed half of his face in his youtube videos

its funny that he looks more asian than I thought. I always envisioned him to have a long straight nose.

but he looks like a fusion between a flat faced Japanese guy )70%)and a fat bloated pale white Northern euro guy(30%)
[video=youtube]no offense mate I still love your content and the work you do
link?
he has a piggish white northern euro nose

asiancel

King of Chads
from what i could tell, from what i could see, he looks like gary oldman. signs of ample forward growth as his cheeks hollow out when he opens his mouth.

he would need braces to get his teeth to jut out more and widen his palate. his philtrum length isn't ideal, it's too long due to lack of teeth underlip support. his teeth are probably bent down or perhaps even back leading to a thin inward curling upper lip

Copenhagen

Slayer
asiancel said:
from what i could tell, from what i could see, he looks like gary oldman. signs of ample forward growth as his cheeks hollow out when he opens his mouth.

he would need braces to get his teeth to jut out more and widen his palate. his philtrum length isn't ideal, it's too long due to lack of teeth underlip support. his teeth are probably bent down or perhaps even back leading to a thin inward curling upper lip

My forward growth is actually pretty good. I think I'm decent looking but I photograph terribly.