Convo I had with one of my girlfriends earlier today.

Sherrilyn

Banned
"You had a rough day, didn't you, Sherry?"

(I'm Sherry...)

"I guess you could say that."

"Tell you what. There's this great New Years Party tonight, and I'm gonna take you there so you can forget about life for a little while."

"Wait a minute. Just what kind of party are you talking about? Is this one of those parties you organize to promote promiscuity?"

"Well... you know me. I'm full of surprises."

"But, I stick out like a store thumb at those parties. They're not my style."

"Lighten up, Sherry, didn't anyone tell you it's fashionable to be promiscuous? Besides, you might get lucky. What do you say?"

Obviously, I said no because here I am posting on Lookism lol

KingMe

Chad
What is it like to be a 37 yo familyless incel?

equalia

Banned
Sherrilyn said:

(I'm Sherry...)

"Tell you what. There's this great New Years Party tonight, and I'm gonna take you there so you can forget about life for a little while."

"Wait a minute. Just what kind of party are you talking about? Is this one of those parties you organize to promote promiscuity?"

"Lighten up, Sherry, didn't anyone tell you it's fashionable to be promiscuous? Besides, you might get lucky. What do you say?"

For a sec, I thought you were some rotfraud dickhole. I wanted to reach through the monitor, and choke you to death for being on here.

Sherrilyn

Banned
equalia said:
Sherrilyn said:

(I'm Sherry...)

For a sec, I thought you were some rotfraud dickhole. I wanted to reach through the monitor, and choke you to death for being on here.
I'm not 37 years old to the poster above... and also, I am so confused by what you mean here. So my post confirms that I'm not a rotfrauder? (I know what that is btw, I've lurked here long enough lol).

equalia

Banned
Sherrilyn said:
equalia said:
I'm not 37 years old to the poster above... and also, I am so confused by what you mean here. So my post confirms that I'm not a rotfrauder? (I know what that is btw, I've lurked here long enough lol).
When I saw "my girlfriends" in the post title, I thought it was some slayer, but then I looked at your screen name and remembered you're a girl too.

OldRooster

King of Chads
Sherrilyn said:
I am curious what a female means when she uses the phase get lucky? That you would hookup with a guy, or that you would hookup with a guy out your league?

Chadcel

Banned
equalia said:
Sherrilyn said:

(I'm Sherry...)

tyger's alt

Reflex

Lookism God
Lol this is the WORST troll ive ever seen holy shit