• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Contract Killing of Jew Judge, Jew DA, Jew Attorney & Jew "Victim"

Mona

Regular
Just finished in queens...

This will be a lot of fun to watch....

First you bankrupt them for a den of dangerous people....

Than those dangerous people carry out their agreements under contract...

Which is to fucking murder you in front of your family... Cops included who were involved... 

WE WILL MURDER POLICE WHO BUILT A CRIMINAL CASE.... Their badge will be shoved up their fucking ass all the way to their fucking colon...

That's meant literally... Yes... We will literally shove their fucking badge so deep - it will require colon surgery to remove it and so you can finally fucking resign from the police force and turn your badge in....

lol

You fuckers think WE.... ARE playing with you?

This is not just me.... 

hahahhaa

Don't worry you arrogant motherfuckers...

You may buy the court....

But we will buy your death and take your fucking soul like.... NOTHING...

Just another day in business with DANGEROUS people....

Go ahead... Try a contempt of court... 

These dangerous people do NOT go by any moral codes:

Torturing and murdering a female judge is not out of question you stupid jew fucking cunt.....

Cops will want nothing to do with your stupid games that won you stupid gifts...

After they see what we do to those two pigs that showed up.... 

Mona

Regular
And remember....

Any attorney who works for us...

And betrays us...

Their fate is now sealed with yours... 

IN THE FUCKING GRAVE.... Rest in Hell...

Roger The Rapist said:
Guy in your sig looks good bro

yeah man dats me bro thnks 1 good looks

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
jews are such a small minority though, they only have power because stupid people aka non jews enable them. human's have been enslaving "lesser" races for all of documented history so i must confess i don't know what you're mad about. also worth mentioning i didn't read past the first 40 or so words

Mona

Regular
Reminder to Pigs:

Resign after getting badge up your ass to show your other fellow officers how stupid you are to bang the door of a individual that can team up with quite some dangerous people... Let's just leave it at that.

Or 

We will kill you... to make you an example to other officer but also ALL other captains of ALL the precincts...

HOW TO FUCKING CONDUCT THEMSELVES.... ON A PETTY BULLSHIT THING...

YOU WANT SMALL THINGS INTO MOUNTAINS?

OKAY WE CAN DO THAT....

DON'T FOR A SECOND THINK...

YOU ARE GOING TO TEACH ME THE LESSON... RIGHT?

WE WILL USE THE WORST VIOLENCE UPON YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR JEW POLICE/COURT CONNECTIONS

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-mob-hitman-describes-power-drill-torture

hahhahaah you stupid fuckers are already having issues....

With the manufacturer... Losing money is fun right?

Right when you filed that stupid criminal charge? Right motherfucker? After the criminal case went on... All of sudden... Issues from manufacturer....

hhahahaha

You dumb stupid chump...

We will fucking rip your jew rat face apart... You balding hairy short faggot punk... Fuck you...

You think being a jew will help you when you have beef with some dangerous people as well????

hahahhahahahaha

what dumbasss...

You idiots love to make assumptions...

"ohh yeah he won't have any attorney... just a public defender... yeah.... he will be screwed... yeah"

We will harrass the attorney now....

LOL hahahahhahahaha

you really thought that was a smart move?

You will see how we fucking turn your whore women so deseperate to be able afford the nice things in life that you will not be able to provide anymore...

LOL...

They will divorce you betabux faggot jew cucks....

Mona

Regular
Josh said:
jews are such a small minority though, they only have power because stupid people aka non jews enable them. human's have been enslaving "lesser" races for all of documented history so i must confess i don't know what you're mad about. also worth mentioning i didn't read past the first 40 or so words

don't care... not directed at you... 

don't care dont care... didn't read? yeah ....

I got drugs, cash, guns at my boys house...

You think your pompous opinions matter to someone like me?

Mona

Regular
yup all shits n giggles till these jews finally get very violently hurt and killed when they least expect it and nothing is traced to me...

hhahahaahhahah

just lol indeed