[CONTEST] Who can go the longest WITHOUT posting.

Vertu

Incel
Contest begins after you post in this thread.

Rules = no logging on (including any alt accounts) not even roaming or lurking, is allowed. Fuck, just put your PC in the closet.

Me: I'm shooting for 6 months. Peace out.

PS: It's easier to do this if you're like me (tall, golden skinned, good looking, busy with business matters)

If you're a NEET shut in, good fucking luck LOL.

Shit

Incel
inb4 Vertu posting on an alt for 6 months
inb4 Vertu returns to his main alt talking bullshit about having slain jailbaits, earned $10m, and other nonsense.

lookz

Chad
Vertu said:

Rules = no logging on (including any alt accounts) not even roaming or lurking, is allowed. Fuck, just put your PC in the closet.

PS: It's easier to do this if you're like me (tall, golden skinned, good looking, busy with business matters)

ER

Chad

Incel
Hey can i pretend to be you while you are gone so the website wont be too depressed?

FacialBones

Incel
Alright IN, Im shooting for a month tho because this site is likely going to be dead within 6 months

heilsa

Slayer
just dont compensate with other media use. well all gonna make it brahs.

purps drank

Slayer
Not exposing yourself to millions of new ideas by visiting and posting on forums is simply just not acceptable in 2015. There is no going back now.

Vertu said:

welcome back

MagicalBunny

Incel
I can probably go the longest because I actually have a life and am bluepilled unlike the rest of you fucks who use this site to cope (not all of you but a lot of you) instead of dealing with your problems.

Androgenic Bomb said:
in for this
:lol:

Just fucking come to terms with the fact you will never leave. I was like you once, I always thought I'd leave, but now I've come to terms with the fact I will always be here, slayer or not. This place isn't as bad as people make out, yeah there are some weird cunts but for the most part, its pretty chilled out.

paulus

Banned
RECESSEDFUCKINGFACE said:
Androgenic Bomb said:
in for this
:lol:

Just fucking come to terms with the fact you will never leave. I was like you once, I always thought I'd leave, but now I've come to terms with the fact I will always be here, slayer or not. This place isn't as bad as people make out, yeah there are some weird cunts but for the most part, its pretty chilled out.
Whose alt r u