• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

@containmentspell

Foxx

Average Guy
@containmentspell

She is nice. Cute. Talked to her on a phone. I really enjoy our talk, I haven't talked to a girl in a while.

AlwaysLearning

Regular
Foxx said:
@containmentspell

She is nice. Cute. Talked to her on a phone. I really enjoy our talk, I haven't talked to a girl in a while.

proud of you boyo, baby steps.

containmentspell said:
Bless you my Sweet Romanian Prince!  I loved talking to you!

I'm strongly convinced that none of these guys actually hate women. All they seemed to need is just a pleasant, delightful companionship of a female then their anger and frustration is subsided.

Kim Kardashian West said:
containmentspell said:
Bless you my Sweet Romanian Prince!  I loved talking to you!

I'm strongly convinced that none of these guys actually hate women. All they seemed to need is just a pleasant, delightful companionship of a female then their anger and frustration is subsided.

I think posting on a forum like this can amplify the negative feelings that some of the men have here for women. This site serves as an echo chamber of the most common misconceptions about women that a lot of guys here wish were true the majority of the time, but only exist in a segment of the female population.

Despite some users hatred of me, and their unwelcoming tone towards me I will not allow myself to be unnecessarily vitriolic towards them. I just don't appreciate how they relish in sweeping generalizations of women, when they themselves have experienced ridicule. Or how they try an make Inceldom a male only club, when a significant portion of the male members here are volcels and many are Male Model Clones, if what I receive in my pm box is accurate.

iftsj

Banned
containmentspell said:
Kim Kardashian West said:

I think posting on a forum like this can amplify the negative feelings that some of the men have here for women.  This site serves as an echo chamber of the most  common misconceptions about women that a lot of guys here wish were true the majority of the time, but only exist in a segment of the female population.

Despite some users hatred of me, and their unwelcoming tone towards me I will not allow myself to be unnecessarily vitriolic towards them.  I just don't appreciate how they relish in sweeping generalizations of women, when they themselves have experienced ridicule.  Or how they try an make Inceldom a male only club, when a significant portion of the male members here are volcels and many are Male Model Clones, if what I receive in my pm box is accurate.

what about me who loved you and who you said you love on the phone tons of time and now reject for no reason?
shouldnt i be mad at you?

I don't know what the fuck you changed as of late Romanian Prince, but hot fucking damn those recent pics have me:

It's hard to choose which is the best, but I prefer the first set of pics over the second set.

BTW I want to wax your chest hair...

even in a losers forum, good looking guys get all the girls
Looks is not a theory
it's a fucking LAW

vanillestorms

Banned
containmentspell said:
I don't know what the fuck you changed as of late Romanian Prince, but hot fucking damn those recent pics have me:

It's hard to choose which is the best, but I prefer the first set of pics over the second set.

1 Gaunt
2 vanillestorms
3 Cuckcel
3 Luminaire
5 Orb/Odd/Law/
6 Foxx/Shameless
7 Anakind

:giggle:

I knew you would post this. I figured you were baiting me. I know who Foxx is. He and I speak in pms regularly. He was actually one of the first guys to pm me her when I first joined. I rated him in the 7-7.5 range based on the pics he sent to me at the time. His new pics are easily 9.7 out of 10.

vanillestorms said:
containmentspell said:

1 Gaunt
2 vanillestorms
3 Cuckcel
3 Luminaire
5 Orb/Odd/Law/
6 Foxx/Shameless
7 Anakind

Another Imbecile I have to put on ignore.

vanillestorms

Banned
containmentspell said:
I knew you would post this.  I figured you were baiting me.  I know who Foxx is.  He and I speak in pms regularly.  He was actually one of the first guys to pm me her when I first joined.  I rated him in the 7-7.5 range based on the pics he sent to me at the time.  His new pics are easily 9.7 out of 10.  

vanillestorms said:
1 Gaunt
2 vanillestorms
3 Cuckcel
3 Luminaire
5 Orb/Odd/Law/
6 Foxx/Shameless
7 Anakind

Another Imbecile I have to put on ignore.

keep coping just lol @ u

CuckCel

Rotter
vanillestorms said:
containmentspell said:

1 Gaunt
2 vanillestorms
3 Cuckcel
3 Luminaire
5 Orb/Odd/Law/
6 Foxx/Shameless
7 Anakind

LowIQcel tbh
What is this

vanillestorms

Banned
CuckCel said:
vanillestorms said:
1 Gaunt
2 vanillestorms
3 Cuckcel
3 Luminaire
5 Orb/Odd/Law/
6 Foxx/Shameless
7 Anakind

LowIQcel tbh
What is this

you call me lowiqcel and you dont even know what this is
well done m8  :lol:

1 Gaunt
2 vanillestorms
3 Cuckcel
3 Luminaire
5 Orb/Odd/Law/
6 Foxx/Shameless
7 Anakind

cuckcel said:
LowIQcel tbh
What is this

It's a list based on men on here that I found most attractive based on my personal tastes.  Gaunt has the highest rating which is 11/10.  Vanillestorms was 8.5/10, but his attitude and his sharing my personal private pics makes him -10.

I was told not to take personality into account and rate purely based on physical aesthetics.  I also told @Foxx months ago his personality through pms and his overall kindness and consideration towards me makes him a 9/10, but my personal rating based on the original pics he gave me were in the mid 7 range.  The pics he sent me hours ago were smoking though.

CuckCel

Rotter
vanillestorms said:
CuckCel said:
LowIQcel tbh
What is this

you call me lowiqcel and you dont even know what this is
well done m8  :lol:

I was referring to myself you mong. fucking lmao @ you