Are they worth it?

• Total voters

Mughal

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
cope, not gonna waste half a grand on that
Legit? Could be worth it though, no? It's better than some of the expensive, risky and invasive surgery that other people are doing for other facial features, but with hardly any results.

Mughal said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
cope, not gonna waste half a grand on that
Legit? Could be worth it though, no? Better than expensive risky and invasive surgery?
Dunno. If you want to temporarily fraud I think makeup game would be more legit tbh.
If you're already running makeup game go for it I guess.

choicebyforce

Normie
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Mughal said:
Legit? Could be worth it though, no? Better than expensive risky and invasive surgery?
Dunno. If you want to temporarily fraud I think makeup game would be more legit tbh.
Quick summary on makeup game? Not really sure what you could do with makeup that's completely unnoticeable as makeup except a few things like covering under-eye discoloration. Could I make my orbitals look better and my eyes more hooded with eyeshadow or some shit w/e it's called?
[hr]
Heterophobic said:
Just lol if you don't have natural baby blues
I know you use makeup too, do you have any ideas or methods of applying makeup?

choicebyforce said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Quick summary on makeup game? Not really sure what you could do with makeup that's completely unnoticeable as makeup except a few things like covering under-eye discoloration. Could I make my orbitals look better and my eyes more hooded with eyeshadow or some shit w/e it's called?
To be honest I suck at it. I know how to do shit because I did some painting as a hobby but I suck ass at making it not noticable.
In general you can use concealer for any skin blemishes and - that's the only thing I typically do - use eyebrow pencil to give yourself fuller, darker eyebrows (though I also started dying mine, so I only make them fuller now).
A good makeup artist could probably fraud hollow cheeks, nosetip shape and jawline without being obvious in a typical bar/nightclub setting.

// Infolinks