• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Consulting with Taban in a week

Posted in shitty advice but didnt get a lot of help. 

Has anyone done surgery or consulted with Taban? If so, I would like to get in contact with them. I am very nervous about this consult. I also hope to fast track the operation and have it done in August before school starts or winter break. Really nervous about the consult.

Also can ask questions that you guys have about Taban's procedures on my behalf. let me know 

QFT

Regular
lol why are you worried, he's there to field your questions and use his expertise to help you. 

Please ask how often he does upper eyelid filler for males to reduce eyelid exposure. how legit it is (risk vs reward) and if he has result pics he can share.

bajskorven

Champion
- How much does almond eye surgery cost?
- Cost of tear through implants?

bajskorven said:

Is tear through implants exact same thing as orbital rim implant?

KEy21

Champion
MD_Hopeful69 said:
bajskorven said:

I’ve consulted and had surgery with him.....and he’s gonna know you’re a PSLer and try to rush you off of the phone if you act too knowledgeable like you’ve already done research and have key terms.

Tear trough implants are just for the tear trough area under the eye they’re quite small...orbital rims take up a larger surface area....and usually cost more....Although I’m pretty sure that he can make custom ones as well.

Almond eye surgery is around 11k
Eyelid Ptosis surgery should be around 5k...

I’d highly recommend his almond eye surgery and Ptosis repair. He is amazing at both. When it comes to any augmentation or implants I’d opt for a different surgeon and do in this order first

- Osteotomies (always superior) your bone looks better than implants attraction wise. Women are more attracted to you opposed to medpor and silicone 

- Implants (must be done in unison for cheapest prices and must make sure all other avenues are exhausted..

Cocaine

Regular
KEy21 said:
MD_Hopeful69 said:

I’ve consulted and had surgery with him.....and he’s gonna know you’re a PSLer and try to rush you off of the phone if you act too knowledgeable like you’ve already done research and have key terms.

Tear trough implants are just for the tear trough area under the eye they’re quite small...orbital rims take up a larger surface area....and usually cost more....Although I’m pretty sure that he can make custom ones as well.

I’d highly recommend his almond eye surgery and Ptosis repair. He is amazing at both. When it comes to any augmentation or implants I’d opt for a different surgeon and do in this order first

- Osteotomies (always superior) your bone looks better than implants attraction wise. Women are more attracted to you opposed to medpor and silicone 

- Implants (must be done in unison for cheapest prices and must make sure all other avenues are exhausted..

lol why? Shouldn't he be happy that you can communicate and will understand him better?

KEy21

Champion
Cocaine said:
KEy21 said:

lol why? Shouldn't he be happy that you can communicate and will understand him better?

My thought process is that he associates it with incel cultures and has a negative outlook on it in regard to his reputation also I believe that a lot of people waste his time consulting with him with tons of autistic points and specific long emails then never end up doing anything.

That’s why I cringe hard as fuck at the retards on here that email Eppley every single day and think that they’re friends. He’s a friendly guy but at the end of the day he’s only talking to you because he wants a monetary exchange for his services and if you waste their time they’ll look down upon you.

I was EXTREMELY specific with stuff like downturn, shapes of the medial canthus and how I wanted the out corners adjacent in regard to the pupils etc. but you’re right these are ALL important. 

When I started to mention IPD, and possible Ptosis surgery he told me to not use internet abbreviations and in regard to Ptosis it’s him that brought up “eye area hooding” etc. and seemed like the conversation went south. 

When I had told him that the dark circles were a result of genetics rather than things like negative orbital vector and that my mom had it and that I do not need a caretaker because my girlfriend will be with me in LA he seemed to warm up more and ask me where I was from etc. or else the convo was looking to end in 10 minutes for $150.

Nobody wants to be associated with incel culture

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
KEy21 said:
MD_Hopeful69 said:

I know you don't want to post before and afters but can you post a model that resembles your eye area now?

KEy21

Champion
Wellthatsucks said:
KEy21 said:

I know you don't want to post before and afters but can you post a model that resembles your eye area now?

OPry with slightly more protruded zygos and slightly more upper eyelid exposure. I have forward rims as good as shimansky but still have some under eye circles and hollowing. Seems to be the theme that orbital rim implants (even with custom) won’t get rid of the dark circles and hollowing if they’re genetic. I think either fillers or types of treatment are needed. 

Zygos, LORS and eyes almost look robot they’re so perfectly placed and on point with no sagging. Eyes look robotically alert. I like the almost fake look, some may not. 

Cliffs: I still need doublejaw

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
KEy21 said:
Wellthatsucks said:

OPry with slightly more protruded zygos and slightly more upper eyelid exposure. I have forward rims as good as shimansky but still have some under eye circles and hollowing. Seems to be the theme that orbital rim implants (even with custom) won’t get rid of the dark circles and hollowing if they’re genetic. I think either fillers or types of treatment are needed. 

Zygos, LORS and eyes almost look robot they’re so perfectly placed and on point with no sagging. Eyes look robotically alert. I like the almost fake look, some may not. 

huh, you'd think Taban would have picked up on the causes of dark circles and told you ORI won't fix it...

btw when I get the money i'll pay you to help design my implants if you want

KEy21

Champion
Wellthatsucks said:
KEy21 said:

huh, you'd think Taban would have picked up on the causes of dark circles and told you ORI won't fix it...

Taban didn’t do my ORI he only did my almond eye surgery and Ptosis repair

And okay what do you think the timeline is on that?

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
KEy21 said:
Wellthatsucks said:

oh I see

I'll first need to get my CT scan so idk really when but in the next few months, when does your school start/you won't be available?

KEy21

Champion
Wellthatsucks said:
KEy21 said:

oh I see

I'll first need to get my CT scan so idk really when but in the next few months, when does your school start/you won't be available?

I don’t start up again  till late in August but I’ll check my PM’s every few days after to make sure not to miss you so don’t worry about it

Surgerymax

Educational Account
KEy21 said:
MD_Hopeful69 said:

I’d highly recommend his almond eye surgery and Ptosis repair. He is amazing at both. 1. When it comes to any augmentation or implants I’d opt for a different surgeon and do in this order first

- Osteotomies (always superior) your bone looks better than implants attraction wise. 2. Women are more attracted to you opposed to medpor and silicone 

1. Sometimes if you already know you want 2 surgeries in the same area it is best to get them done at the same time for otimal result so there isnt a bunch of scar tissue to work through during the second surgery which can diminish your aesthetic outcome.

2. Not necessarily - if done well they won't know. Osteotomies especially LeFort II and III can leave uneven borders at the fracture sites.

KEy21 said:
Cocaine said:

My thought process is that he associates it with incel cultures and has a negative outlook on it in regard to his reputation also I believe that a lot of people waste his time consulting with him with tons of autistic points and specific long emails then never end up doing anything.

3. That’s why I cringe hard as fuck at the retards on here that email Eppley every single day and think that they’re friends. He’s a friendly guy but at the end of the day he’s only talking to you because he wants a monetary exchange for his services and if you waste their time they’ll look down upon you.

I was EXTREMELY specific with stuff like downturn, shapes of the medial canthus and how I wanted the out corners adjacent in regard to the pupils etc. but you’re right these are ALL important. 

When I started to mention IPD, and possible Ptosis surgery he told me to not use internet abbreviations and in regard to Ptosis it’s him that brought up “eye area hooding” etc. and seemed like the conversation went south. 

When I had told him that the dark circles were a result of genetics rather than things like negative orbital vector and that my mom had it and that I do not need a caretaker because my girlfriend will be with me in LA he seemed to warm up more and ask me where I was from etc. or else the convo was looking to end in 10 minutes for $150.

4. Nobody wants to be associated with incel culture

3. LOLOLOL People actually do that?

4. Yeahh.....