• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill considering an all in monero strat

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
not all in as in all of my money

but all of my money I allot to crypto

I really see no purpose in holding any other crypto

Patient A

Sick of life
Is monero tied to the price of Bitcoin?

Is every alt coin on the market currently bleeding whilst Bitcoin hangs?

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
Is monero tied to the price of Bitcoin?

Is every alt coin on the market currently bleeding whilst Bitcoin hangs?
all coins are tied to bitcoin, I think it's trading bots mostly

bitcoin really isn't useful anymore

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
Wdym you think it’s trading bots mostly?
why else would everything move so perfectly together

you think everyone invested in every coin sells at the same time in the same manner at the same time

read about it on /biz/ apparently trading bots are the reason that pumps occur across cryptos, I don't know really

but it doesn't make sense to assume that every crypto would dump at the same time unless major players were invested into every crypto and all sold at the same time every crypto they were in, it makes no sense strategically unless they are trading bots

Patient A

Sick of life

you think everyone invested in every coin sells at the same time in the same manner at the same time

read about it on /biz/ apparently trading bots are the reason that pumps occur across cryptos, I don't know really

but it doesn't make sense to assume that every crypto would dump at the same time unless major players were invested into every crypto and all sold at the same time every crypto they were in, it makes no sense strategically unless they are trading bots
So basically when crypto is not getting money injected into it, it is just trading bots profiting off of retail investors.

😳 wow. I had thought of this before but did not think enough

It makes sense now how the smaller cap markets get bled down the way they do when things go bear

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
So basically when crypto is not getting money injected into it, it is just trading bots profiting off of retail investors.

😳 wow. I had thought of this before but did not think enough

It makes sense now how the smaller cap markets get bled down the way they do when things go bear
right

for it to not be trading bots, you would have to believe that the big whales in every crypto are selling at the same time, maybe they are taking profits when it gets to that point, but you would have to believe they all have the same mindset just because something is happening in a completely unrelated coin

it makes no sense

Lurkerslap

Regular

You underestimate how many retards there are in the market who panic sell every dip and panic buy every increase.

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
You underestimate how many retards there are in the market who panic sell every dip and panic buy every increase.
retards don't have enough money to move the market

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
Yes they do. Look at how dogecoin came up to .70. You think non retards were investing?
why would dogecoin move in the same manner as monero

you think monero holders who see dogecoin drop and moon make their decisions based on what dogecoin does

or is it possible that institutional investors and bots move the market in the way they see fit

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
I'm supposed to believe these coins are naturally moving EXACTLY THE SAME PERCENTAGE from the exact same time yesterday

get outta town

sameexactpercentchange.jpg

Lurkerslap

Regular
why would dogecoin move in the same manner as monero

you think monero holders who see dogecoin drop and moon make their decisions based on what dogecoin does

or is it possible that institutional investors and bots move the market in the way they see fit

Altcoins have moved with bitcoin always, even before crypto was popular enough for bots