Conflicts in Stockholm right now

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Just heard from some friends in stockholm. Apparently there are groups of swedish right-wingers and football hulligans with masks, attacking the niggers who for days have been in stockholms main train station beating up people and sexually assaulting women.

There will probably be some media coverage of this soon enough, hopefully some video clips aswell.

HOPE

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Found a short newspaper note on it, I will losely translate it:

A large group of men with black clothing and masks are attacking immigrants, before they attacked they shared papers with the topic: "Enough is enough".

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Alright, many reports confirm its the too big swedish football hooligan groups "Firman boys" and "DFG" who have allied to clean up the ethnics from swedish streets. 

These guys are some of the few alpha males left in sweden, not the typical nordic cuckold.

Here you can see the two groups attacking eachother a while ago

[video=youtube][video=youtube][hr]
Here is an interview with one of the ethnics, also a short clip from the action, the group targeted everyone who looked ethnic.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22175101.ab

One ethnic cried:

I get hard punch in my face
I assumed they were nazis
I start bleeding very much
I turn around and scream: "fucking racist!!" and then I get another big punch in my face and fell to the ground
I was very afraid... I thought I was gonna die ...

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
FlyingSuicide said:
Sweden blocking websites which are reporing about refugees
Google it
Yes I got to "experience" that just some minutes ago, LOL

BlueBalls

Chad
RealRob said:
Alright, many reports confirm its the too big swedish football hooligan groups "Firman boys" and "DFG" who have allied to clean up the ethnics from swedish streets. 

These guys are some of the few alpha males left in sweden, not the typical nordic cuckold.

Here you can see the two groups attacking eachother a while ago

[video=youtube][video=youtube][hr]
Here is an interview with one of the ethnics, also a short clip from the action, the group targeted everyone who looked ethnic.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22175101.ab

One ethnic cried:

I get hard punch in my face
I assumed they were nazis
I start bleeding very much
I turn around and scream: "fucking racist!!" and then I get another big punch in my face and fell to the ground
I was very afraid... I thought I was gonna die ...
That ethnic was probably used to have his way just by uttering the word "racist", looks like that didn't work this time though lol.