Confidence

Even when I was blue pilled I always knew this was bullshit advice.

You either have the skill or you don't.  You either can or you can't.

And telling someone to "Just be confident" is retarded on so many levels.  You cannot just magically become confident, you need to succeed or get approval from peers to truly feel confident in your skills.  If you suck and are invisible, you can never become confident unless you succeed first.  No amount of telling yourself how confident you are will change that.

That being said, I do also believe when a lot of people talk about confidence what they actually mean is have lower inhibition.  That I can get.

Grotesque

Gigachad
No, I'm low inhibition and will say whatever I want with no regard for others at times, and I still get the 'Just be confident!' bullshit. 

It effectively means 'Just have value!', which I'll say is looks and they'll say looks doesn't matter, personality, etc... blah blah blah... endless circle of bullshit.

Grotesque said:
No, I'm low inhibition and will say whatever I want with no regard for others at times, and I still get the 'Just be confident!' bullshit. 

It effectively means 'Just have value!', which I'll say is looks and they'll say looks doesn't matter, personality, etc... blah blah blah... endless circle of bullshit.
"Just have value"  Lmfao

Ugh when people say looks don't matter.

Affinity said:
OldcelMisery said:
confidence will really BBCs
Nope.
I don't think confidence helps anybody. 
If a guy is attractive he'll just naturally have it from positive approval from females.  

If he artificially injects confidence into himself it will never end well for him.

Affinity

Coper
TrickleDown said:
Affinity said:
I don't think confidence helps anybody. 
If a guy is attractive he'll just naturally have it from positive approval from females.  

If he artificially injects confidence into himself it will never end well for him.
Legit.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
with social status the same lame comment get's interpreted in a different manner

VikingOX

Cuck
confidence isn't crucial but it does helps if you already are GL. If you're ugly tho then it's bullshit advice obviously.

VikingOX said:
confidence isn't crucial but it does helps if you already are GL. If you're ugly tho then it's bullshit advice obviously.
I'll agree but you can't just magically attain confidence as if it's like "just do the dishes"