Confidence=relaxed

When people say you have no confidence they mean you are not relaxed you are tensed you are afraid,you are relaxed=confident when you know that probably nothing is going to happen to you and you are just thinking wrongly

MewingAllDay

Normie
look at justin biebers behaviour when he is giving interviews or visiting fans. he is always very relaxed like a real playa homie, he gives slayer dont give a fuck vibes

lifestyle

Cuck
MewingAllDay said:
look at justin biebers behaviour when he is giving interviews or visiting fans. he is always very relaxed like a real playa homie, he gives slayer dont give a fuck vibes

he has positive feedback from the world

IceCutter

Gigachad
there's a flipside to that

you don't wanna look like you're gonna fall asleep on a bitch or that you're so unergetic you can't even get a hard-on

Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Legit

Control your breathing when around HQ girls

Breath good and expose yourself to them that's how you get relaxed nothing will happen

In my sixth form (college) years I was surrounded by hot girls and regularly spoke to both HQ and uglies

I think its the ugly girls and especially ethnics that increase your confidence because they give you practice. You can't talk to a HQ girl until you've at least learned to communicate with uglies. If you can banter and laugh with an ugly/ethnic then you can manage low-level conversation with a pretty girl easily.

As a result I'm low inhibition and quite relaxed around girls to the point of shunning their attention.

IceCutter said:
there's a flipside to that

you don't wanna look like you're gonna fall asleep on a bitch or that you're so unergetic you can't even get a hard-on

You will probably never achieve that...Most people can't be that relaxed and most people who seem confident get at times a little bit anxious

Tall Dark and Handsome said:
In my sixth form (college) years I was surrounded by hot girls and regularly spoke to both HQ and uglies

I think its the ugly girls and especially ethnics that increase your confidence because they give you practice. You can't talk to a HQ girl until you've at least learned to communicate with uglies. If you can banter and laugh with an ugly/ethnic then you can manage low-level conversation with a pretty girl easily.

As a result I'm low inhibition and quite relaxed around girls to the point of shunning their attention.

Slayer I think talking to all types of people helps with social skills

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Dark latino said:
When people say you have no confidence they mean you are not relaxed you are tensed you are afraid,you are relaxed=confident when you know that probably nothing is going to happen to you and you are just thinking wrongly

interesting