Confession!

Narco

Cuck
I was always very racist, since I was small. When I was very small my mom wanted to bathe me with a black kid in the same bathtub and I said "no, the dye will get off her and catch me"! I was so small I don't remember it, mom told me.

In one school when I was small there was only one black kid and we called him shit, dirty asshole, monkey, etc., non stop, until he left the school. I recall his dad coming during school time to get him out because we were harassing him so badly. His dad probably got a permission from his boss to leave work just like in an emergency. Was the last time I saw him.

But since I began fucking hookers, I have been banging mostly black girls. 80% of times maybe. They treat me better than white hookers. I don't know why, maybe its white halo effect. Its like this:

Black hookers
80% treat me well
20% treat me neutral
a few exceptions treat me bad

White hookers
a few exceptions treat me well
20% treat me neutral
80% treat me bad

I once paid a bonus for a black hooker to suck me without a condom (all hookers here always use a condom, even for oral sex). I offered a big bonus for vaginal sex without a condom and she refused but I didn't elaborate any further, didn't say anything in advance to gain her trust, and she was legit SHOCKED with the bonus I offered (some U$ 30 - I had paid some U$ 10 for sex and, don't recall well, maybe another U$ 10 to get sucked ruberless).

Last time a black hooker sucked and kissed all my dick without a condom without me paying any bonus for it!

I'm planning on paying a big bonus for a black hooker to fuck her pussy without a condom and without pull out.

To win her trust before I ask it, I will say stuff like I've got no diseases, I've got a vasectomy, am married (will have a ring on), wife doesn't like sex, wife is white, never fucked a black girl without a condom. I will ask if she has got any disease, the question being only to win her trust of course, not to get the reply, of course can't trust her.

I'm 30yo and permacel, I have to do this. Ruberless sex which is probably much better than what I use to have (always with a rubber)... my white cock being sanded by her tight black pussy walls, spitting a ballsack full of white sperm jets that hit her nigger womb, my white sack twitching pressed against her nigger pussy lips. I will forever think I maybe knocked the nigger bitch up, who knows.

I'm not some bleeding heart liberal.

White men are more muscular, intelligent, organized and aesthetic than niggers, its a biological imperative that we kill niggers and impregnate nigger bitches then forget them.

I legit want to castrate and behead niggers, don't want them taking jobs, land or women away from people related to me in some way, not to say they are noisy, stupid and violent. But I lust for nigger pussy for some reason. I would like to kill niggers in warfare and capture nigger women and keep them in Yugoslav style rape/impregnation camps.

Gotta get that off my chest.

Rate my mental sanity and my ruberless hooker fuck plan.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Might be the most fucked up thing I've ever read but that's not saying much coming from a Brazilian.

Browcel

Chad
Post this on reddit confessions and see what they say. :lol:

Narco

Cuck
Browcel said:
Post this on reddit confessions and see what they say. :lol:
Will get deleted. Only here you can be an incel red blooded man with a raging boner pulling the trigger of an empy handgun while you think of all the things that have gone wrong in life. Anywhere else discussion is open to faggots only.