confession: I'm actually a slayer and always have been so, you got trolled

uglydeathcel

Banned
I would put my dick so far in your ass the person who pulls my dick out will be considered king arthur

fuark, diverting several thousand hours of slaying time to build your image on this forum just for this thread  :shock:

feg

Chad
Thebeautifulone said:
Whats your secret op? How can I create attraction FFS!!
teletubbies

[video=youtube]

feg

Chad
stacks on stacks nigga said:
Would you rather fuck Palvin in the ass or get fucked by her with a 9inch strapon?

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
I have seen u before. U posted ur pic already.
the chubby faced guy in shorts leaning on a car?

lol someone started it as a troll on slvthate just for lulz

that pic was probably done in spain there are some small palm trees in the background and he's leaning against a dacia logan, there are no palm trees in romania except in mamaia and constanta but those are big af and strategically placed not in a fucking back alley in a parking lot like in the picture

I never owned a logan, had a dacia 1301s, wv vento, passat VI, now own a small 10 yo car with 3 doors and 1.2L engine will not specify for security reasons, can afford a brand new series 5 BMW but the fuck is spending money on bling in times when you can invest it and earn several times what you put down lol

nice cope buddy boy, btw airplane is cheaper to spain and back when going on a vacation why the fuck would I drive like 4 days for twice that amount of money ur dumb as fuck lol

Yesson

Incel
I mean I'd be a slayer too if I liked men. It's way easier for you guys.

feg

Chad
stacks on stacks nigga said:
That is one fucking detailed explanation.
Something's fishy here.
fucking lol than believe it that it's me, even better that you obfuscate my identity for me lol

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
zyzz007 said:
I have seen u before. U posted ur pic already.

that pic was probably done in spain there are some small palm trees in the background and he's leaning against a dacia logan, there are no palm trees in romania except in mamaia and constanta but those are big af and strategically placed not in a fucking back alley in a parking lot like in the picture

I never owned a logan, had a dacia 1301s, wv vento, passat VI, now own a small 10 yo car with 3 doors and 1.2L engine will not specify for security reasons, can afford a brand new series 5 BMW but the fuck is spending money on bling in times when you can invest it and earn several times what you put down lol

nice cope buddy boy, btw airplane is cheaper to spain and back when going on a vacation why the fuck would I drive like 4 days for twice that amount of money ur dumb as fuck lol
LOL seem like I hit a nerve there and u just revealed that I am telling the truth (u being fat and below avg) and I deserve that slayer title more that u since u are fat and below avg and only slay hookers but I got two pairs of nudes online for my body.

I didnt see u on sluthate or next to a car. U posted ur fat and below average self last year and u ask ppl to rate u, u were on ur bed in ur bedroom if I recall correctly u insecure feg lol..

zyzz007

Lookism God
stacks on stacks nigga said:
feg said:

Something's fishy here.
EXACTLY! HE IS NO SLAYER. He is fat and below average. He slays hookers and klonopin, thats all. He is a Slayer FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feg

Chad
Yesson said:
I mean I'd be a slayer too if I liked men. It's way easier for you guys.
not in romania, but that will be fixed, and it's an urban myth homos have it easier lol, it's true that there's a large pool of offers in certain parts of the world but those guys are not that hot as you imagine them to be most of the guys are very plain, weird, old, chubby and the list could go on and desperate af in the wrong way too, you can see for yourself if you are curious if you register via proxy no one will know your identity

I like girls too and the guys I like are feminine mostly, I can't get it up to jocks, bears, roiders, etc

want wife and kids too

Xander

Cuck
feg said:
stacks on stacks nigga said:
Something's fishy here.
fucking lol than believe it that it's me, even better that you obfuscate my identity for me lol
Don't listen to the haters baby and can you really take a 9" strap on? I struggle with a 5x4 :(