• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Confession: im a refugee

marty

Rotter
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
2,973
Reputation
4
Do you have a job and do you get welfare?
 

Biffboff

Rotter
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
4,570
Reputation
625
Welcome! 

 

Boss

Rotter
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,596
Reputation
4
Dont worry west african men are on there way to the middle east to sexualy satisfy your women while your all away :giggle:
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
1
Boss said:
Dont worry west african men are on there way to the middle east to sexualy satisfy your women while your all away :giggle:

Yeah let them come and satisfy our women and we will stay in europe to sexually satisfy your women, deal?
 

Boss

Rotter
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,596
Reputation
4
uglydeathcel said:
Boss said:
Dont worry west african men are on there way to the middle east to sexualy satisfy your women while your all away :giggle:

Yeah let them come and satisfy our women and we will stay in europe to sexually satisfy your women, deal?
Go for it but white women want black men so your still gonna get there sickle cell sloppy seconds :giggle:

I'll stick with latinas and arab women :gymcel:
 

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
1
Boss said:
uglydeathcel said:
Yeah let them come and satisfy our women and we will stay in europe to sexually satisfy your women, deal?
Go for it but white women want black men so your still gonna get there sickle cell sloppy seconds :giggle:

I'll stick with latinas and arab women :gymcel:

Nah I have light brown blondish hair most people think im white
Whites>bbc's in slaying white women
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
6
Boss said:
uglydeathcel said:
Yeah let them come and satisfy our women and we will stay in europe to sexually satisfy your women, deal?
Go for it but white women want black men so your still gonna get there sickle cell sloppy seconds :giggle:
lol what a cuck ^
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,112
Reputation
0
uglydeathcel said:
Nah I have light brown blondish hair most people think im white
Whites>bbc's in slaying white women


Yeah but you didn't get the rest of those Aryan genes which is why you're here LOL
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,176
Reputation
27
:situation:

Slayin taxpayer money like it aint a thang
 
Top