confession: i had my first sexual experience 5 years old with a 4 yr old girl

LostTuna

Gigachad
i don't remember feeling aroused or anything. we just touched each others private parts. i put a penny inside of her vagina.

Brotha Techno

Banned
"[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]i put a penny inside of her vagina."[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]:what:[/font]

LostTuna

Gigachad
iftsj said:
pennies in V are not an IOI
:banderas:
[hr]
Reflex said:
you were both child molesting
lol legit tho it was just innocent exploring. i didn't really have a libido at 5 yrs old and we didn't kiss or anything. i've posted about this before i think

King Chad

Normie
Fukin LOL

And I thought I was early. At like 6 years old I was in class, and I guess the girl in front liked me. So when we were all sat on the carpet listening to the teacher, she grabbed my hand and sat on it. Then pulled down her pants/underwear whilst still sat on my hand. People around me bert stared me and I don't really know what happened after that

Mughal

Banned
King Chad said:
Fukin LOL

And I thought I was early. At like 6 years old I was in class, and I guess the girl in front liked me. So when we were all sat on the carpet listening to the teacher, she grabbed my hand and sat on it. Then pulled down her pants/underwear whilst still sat on my hand. People around me bert stared me and I don't really know what happened after that
:tyson:

LostTuna said:
iftsj said:
pennies in V are not an IOI
:banderas:
[hr]
Reflex said:
you were both child molesting
lol legit tho it was just innocent exploring. i didn't really have a libido at 5 yrs old and we didn't kiss or anything. i've posted about this before i think
You expect us to believe that you put a penny inside a 6 year old? Fucking lol.

:bye:

LostTuna

Gigachad
King Chad said:
Fukin LOL

:banderas: did she grind ur hand or some shit? i've heard little girls will do that to guys, like grind their crotch on peoples knees and shit

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Had a similar experience but we peed on each other and played house. I definately got aroused. I remember getting boners at that age

King Chad

Normie
LostTuna said:
King Chad said:
Fukin LOL

:banderas: did she grind ur hand or some shit? i've heard little girls will do that to guys, like grind their crotch on peoples knees and shit
Well she was moving around back and forth so I guess so

She was actually a HBB at the time. I remember two years later at some party we had in class, I was dancing and was probs most popular dude - she asked me to dance and I said no (didn't think much of it, why would a girl want to dance?) and then she sat down and cried for the rest of the party and I got told off

Young me was low IQ as fuk.