Confession:I am a major Beta faggot

Gandharva

Banned
if I woke up today like the guy in my sig I still couldnt slay   :shock: 

I am a beta  faggot

I dont like hurting peoples feelings.I couldnt sleep with another woman conscienscely .I like to feel intimate connections with women. the difference between me and a whiteknight is that I am not desperate for a relationship or love.but I think a connection is a prerequisite for civilian sex.

I still havent gotten over my ex-gf.

I need to find someone that looks like her,reminds me of her.

even though she wasnt the prettiest woman on earth(though she was pretty)all women would become invisible in her presence.only women that remind me of her can give me those warm feelz.I hate being vulnerable like this,but thats why I avoid relationships,Im a vulnerable person,with a  soft heart  made with mush .I am not a slayer at heart,not a sociopath,I am honest.

I think my persona has gotten me nothing but trouble in real life. I think being hard gets things done.

ThatDude

Coper
Saying "Fucking around? That's not me" will totally kill the possibility of actually doing it.

You can be if you want to.
It's a simple mindset, switch from your "beta connection white knight" shit, to "alpha pump and dump" mentality if you want. The only thing that is stopping you is your mental barriage.

You are also gay, willy. You can admit it here and save us another one of your shitthreads.

purps drank

Slayer
This is a good thread. I like where your heart is at willy. What happened with your ex?

Peanuts

Incel
Inadequate Penis said:
You are also gay, willy. You can admit it here and save us another one of your shitthreads.

He's at least bi. Nothing wrong with it, though.

Asian Male

Banned
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]some of you actually want marriage lmao smh[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]is it fair,froma  bussiness point of view that all a female has to do is give blowjobs(that lessen and lessen),pop out some kids(wich is painless and easy in modern time)to send to DayCare and lay about the house all day while you work like a horse?plus she can take all your hard earned wealth and ruin your reputation?[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]faggots like that syrian/dutch guy  and [/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]tyger[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] come to mind.[/font]

Johan, don't call me a faggot.