Skirrel

Coper
Does anyone know of a good concealer to use to cover up zits?  Every once in a while from wearing my safety glasses I get some on my nose.  I'd like to know of an easy but effective concealer to use without having to put foundation or whatever the fuck girls use all over the face to make it all blend in.

furio

Incel
Skirrel said:
Victory said:
MAC foundation is good
do i just dab it on the zit?  how do u apply it muh neegrah?

Wow boyos

You do not need foundation or any other BS if you just using concealer to cover up acne. Buy the following "Nyx Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand". Just put the concealer over your acne or around it and tap it in. Or you can use a brush and blend it in. That is what I do to cover up my subhuman acne and stuff. Just dab it on. From the video, just look because he is pretty good with makeup. I recommend also BB cream and concealer as a starer kit for any male makeup looksmaxing. BB cream is very good, just put it on and you will see an amazing difference in your skin quality. I quit using it when I gave up on life, but I did use it and loved it. It will give your skin a great glow to it and that's really all I can say. For under eye concealer you will need to blend it in with a brush or it will go into your eye folds/creases watever and be noticable. And that is my makeup tips for the day. 

[video=youtube]

Skirrel

Coper
furio said:
Skirrel said:
Victory said:
MAC foundation is good
do i just dab it on the zit?  how do u apply it muh neegrah?

Wow boyos

You do not need foundation or any other BS if you just using concealer to cover up acne. Buy the following "Nyx Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand". Just put the concealer over your acne or around it and tap it in. Or you can use a brush and blend it in. That is what I do to cover up my subhuman acne and stuff. Just dab it on. From the video, just look because he is pretty good with makeup. I recommend also BB cream and concealer as a starer kit for any male makeup looksmaxing. BB cream is very good, just put it on and you will see an amazing difference in your skin quality. I quit using it when I gave up on life, but I did use it and loved it. It will give your skin a great glow to it and that's really all I can say. For under eye concealer you will need to blend it in with a brush or it will go into your eye folds/creases watever and be noticable. And that is my makeup tips for the day. 

[video=youtube]
thanks man, i'll look into that nyx wand