• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

[COMPLETE] List of posters, I have on block/ignore.

Vertu

Joke

shitposter

Regular
Hilarious when losers like you and sensdep try and play these games

IcedEarth

Rotter
nothing says more that you are an insecure little bitchboy than using blocklists, lmfao it's fucking text how the fuck is text supposed to make you feel anything or do anything to you

purps drank

Rotter
Thank god, was getting tired of this low IQ aspergers ridden fag boy responding to my posts like he thought I actually cared what someone who gets dopamine rushes from slight social interaction has to say.

Brofist! 

If more of the high quality posters followed my example then the shitheads will eventually tire and leave

heilsa

Rotter
MistGeburt3000 said:
heilsa said:
i like your signature

thanks the quote is by the user called rabbit , i just found it on sluthate without seeing the founder of it might have to explain it on the quote

yeah the quote is good but for some reason i especially like the gif. dont bother where it comes from though

iNeedHair

Joke
It's about time I finally make the cut. I never get picked for anything.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
NERDICS BLOCK EVERYONE THAT DISAGREE WITH THEM CUZ THEYRE BETA FAGGOTS THAT LET BROWN PEOPLE RAPE THEIR WOMEN

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Just lol @ losers like you and Vertu. You probably both know each other in real life and jerk each other off.