Compilation of every way I know to make face leaner. Add to it if you can.

highinhibcel

Incel
Get your potassium to sodium ratio lopsided in favor of potassium. Reduce your salt intake and increase your potassium intake. Parsley capsules are a good way to get potassium and have the added benefit of making your breath better and possibly have other benefits. 
Take a diuretic to flush water and sodium out of your body. Body builders do this before competitions to give the appearance of lower body fat. Diuretics can also flush potassium out of your body. Look for a potassium-sparing diuretic and of course counteract any flushing with high potassium intake. 

Use this calculator to find your ideal water intake and drink that amount slowly throughout the day to optimize processing. Your body can only utilize about a quarter of a gallon of water per hour. That's roughly four cups of water. If you exceed that rate, you're wasting time drinking and peeing. It's tempting to drink too much when taking diuretics, but too much water can be dangerous. http://www.medindia.net/patients/calculators/daily-water-requirement.asp

Take vitamin c. It's water soluble, so there should be little to no risk in megadosing, although I've noticed a slight tingling headache and bloating in my stomach when I take too much. You'll probably need a higher dose than usual when taking diuretics. This is very effective and changes the way your face looks almost immediately.

Cut bodyfat. This is obvious. Sub 10% is optimal. 

As other posters have observed, a lean face with a skinny neck and low muscle mass can make you look sickly and look like shit. It's important to do neck training and general gymceling along with measures for leanness. 

A lean face haloed by a robust looking neck is a significant part of what gives male models their distinct look.

SexGod

Coper
Sauna- 
If you really need to flush out sodium, go the sauna/just sweat heavily. There could be a lot of sodium stored in your face and sweating flushes it out almost right away. 

Drink a lot of water before and after though. You can see the difference immediately

Carb Intake-

Aim for more veggies and eat less grains/simple carbs

If you can live with 100g of carbs a day you will see the difference. Just reload sundays, and then cut carbs mon-thurs so you look good friday-sat

highinhibcel

Incel
SexGod said:
Sauna- 
If you really need to flush out sodium, go the sauna/just sweat heavily. There could be a lot of sodium stored in your face and sweating flushes it out almost right away. 

Drink a lot of water before and after though. You can see the difference immediately

Carb Intake-

If you can live with 100g of carbs a day you will see the difference. Just reload sundays, and then cut carbs mon-thurs so you look good friday-sat
Apparently capsiacin, found in chili peppers, makes you sweat. I'm going to try taking chayanne pepper tablets to induce sweating and flush out sodium.

diegobarrueco

Banned
highinhibcel said:
SexGod said:
Sauna- 

Carb Intake-

Apparently capsiacin, found in chili peppers, makes you sweat. I'm going to try taking chayanne pepper tablets to induce sweating and flush out sodium.
Reminder its not about short term get lean quick tricks, it has to do with long term homeostasis and lifestyle.

Just cut down on sodium cortisol make sure to overdose on vegetables and fruits. Just be healthy in general.

You dont need capsiacin pills to induce a lean face, and if you did youd have to maintain it long term which would prob be unhealthy.

highinhibcel

Incel
diegobarrueco said:
highinhibcel said:
Reminder its not about short term get lean quick tricks, it has to do with long term homeostasis and lifestyle.

Just cut down on sodium cortisol make sure to overdose on vegetables and fruits. Just be healthy in general.

You dont need capsiacin pills to induce a lean face, and if you did youd have to maintain it long term which would prob be unhealthy.
Flushing is a way to quickly drop both your sodium and potasium levels so you can reset your ratio with a good diet and potasium supplementation.

Healthy diet is the most important thing long term.

diegobarrueco

Banned
highinhibcel said:
diegobarrueco said:

Flushing is a way to quickly drop both your sodium and potasium levels so you can reset your ratio with a good diet and potasium supplementation.

you actually look really similar to your avi lmao, is that why you picked it?

highinhibcel

Incel
diegobarrueco said:
highinhibcel said:

you actually look really similar to your avi lmao, is that why you picked it?
yup

Nice thread... know of any foods other than bananas with lots of potassium?

What are the immediate improvements you notice with vitamin C?

highinhibcel

Incel
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Nice thread... know of any foods other than bananas with lots of potassium?

What are the immediate improvements you notice with vitamin C?
I can feel my cheeks being sucked in and I look leaner.

If I take it first thing when I wake up, I still have the high water retention face bloat look, but my cheeks look leaner at the same time. It seems like the vitamin c is effecting something other than water retention.
[hr]
I've also noticed that I look significantly more bloated when I hit the snooze button repeatedly.

It disrupts the natural waking up process of the body and makes you groggy. It's not a stretch that it also exacerbates morning bloat.

highinhibcel

Incel
Taken from random health websites:

milk
squash
soybeans
fish
molasses
carrots
prunes
clams
yogurt
beans
beat greens
tomato
sweet potato
avacado
mushrooms
spinach
apricots
baked potato
pear
papaya
mango
kiwi
raisins
cantaloupe
brussels sprouts
zucchini
broccoli

The list goes on. Just eat fruits and vegetables basically.

diegobarrueco

Banned
i think its just the average healthy diet, do some research on what runway models eat

the takeaway is your average american eats bloatcel food

just remember to overload on greens and cut down on carbs

Legalizer

Banned
Great compilation.

Moderate protein, high quality fats, carbs from veggies; reload to spike metabolism every weekend. 
Also just drink water when you're thirsty, no need to go 8 glasses a day.

Brostorm

Normie
SexGod said:
Sauna- 

Carb Intake-

I live with 10gr of carbs. And I consume little sodium. Makes zero difference. All of this shit is cope.

The only legit is losing weight.

SexGod

Coper
Brostorm said:
SexGod said:
Sauna- 

Carb Intake-

I live with 10gr of carbs. And I consume little sodium. Makes zero difference. All of this shit is cope.

The only legit is losing weight.
I seriously disagree

carbs make a huge difference for me, sodium is also noticed to an extent but sodium and carbs usually go together 

I hypertrophied a lot in the face though. couple years ago my cheekbones were wider than my jaw, now jaw is wider