Competition and Ratios Are Everything

Competition and ratios can either make or break your success on a night out.

A few months ago I went to visit my friend at his university which is something like 70% female. Clubbing there was unlike anything I had ever experienced. We walked in and girls outnumbered guys 4 to 1. The guys that were present were average at best. Many framecels, fatcels, and faggots. I was the only gymceler in the building which put me in the top 10% by default. In one hour I made out with 4 different girls, rejected two, and had a girl tap me on the shoulder pointing at her friend which was apparently interested; before leaving as my friend got kicked out for being too drunk. You guys need to do your research and start going out in more female dominated areas. Combine that with looksmaxing and you're guaranteed more way more success.

Foxx

Average Guy
forevergymcelling said:
Competition and ratios can either make or break your success on a night out.

A few months ago I went to visit my friend at his university which is something like 70% female. Clubbing there was unlike anything I had ever experienced. We walked in and girls outnumbered guys 4 to 1. The guys that were present were average at best. Many framecels, fatcels, and faggots. I was the only gymceler in the building which put me in the top 10% by default. In one hour I made out with 4 different girls, rejected two, and had a girl tap me on the shoulder pointing at her friend which was apparently interested; before leaving as my friend got kicked out for being too drunk. You guys need to do your research and start going out in more female dominated areas. Combine that with looksmaxing and you're guaranteed more way more success.

:cage: