Comparison of Lookism to PUAHate

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol if nich would have left the forum alive we would have all became infamous like stormfront or the /b/ and he could have made money on adverts, instead of that he's living on peanut butter and bread, lmfao

poverty is a mental disease

I miss the "you need the following surgeries to become human" responses people used to do. Then they'll list a long list of surgeries that the person needs. Too funny

thatcreepyguy

Subhuman
Puahate had too many trolls and shitposters, I remember this romanian dude flooding the forum with nonsense, he had literally hundreds of alts. At one point it just stopped being funny.

Lookism has way more useful information for us who are trying to looksmax and score at least a 6/10 one day.

BTW, does anyone knows what happened to the admin (Nicholaus), after ER?

Fuck I cant access that thread I made on puah about the gymcel morph. I cant remember what it was :mU2qVMF:

Fuck nich for shutting it down and fuck the rest of you for keeping these other forums shit tier in comparison

JBoi

Subhuman
sensorydeprivation said:
Fuck I cant access that thread I made on puah about the gymcel morph. I cant remember what it was :mU2qVMF:

Fuck nich for shutting it down and fuck the rest of you for keeping these other forums shit tier in comparison
I remember that post. Both colez and I destroyed you in that thread. Your gay twink theories didn't get far on puahate because of the active masculine crew on that site. You've had it easy since the shutdown of puahate, no idea why you're complaining. News flash, no one with a modicum of life experience cares about your theories, phaggot.