Comparing yourself with other men fucks you up

thor

Joke
Comparing yourself with bigger stronger and more handsome men fucks you up royally on the long term.
It destroys your libido, your sex drive, your motivation and dreams, it lowers your testosterone and increases your cortisol, making you more anxious, nervous, depressed and self hated. It will hinder and prevent you from any kind of life or success you could have had if you just minded your own business and stopped comparing and judging yourself.

And the saddest thing is that no matter how much you compare yourself with other men, as long as you do it, you will always feel a sense of inadequacy and weakness and thus will never be satisfied of yourself. The ride never ends.

If you want to dig yourself out of this hole, you need to do whatever you can to stop comparing and judging yourself. Meditate, self discipline, setting a boundry etc etc.
Do whatever you must.
You have been warned.

jamo716

Joke
This shit is so true man. Most orangutans will not develop flanges (alpha male status, access to harems, etc;) because of the pure social stresses of being around other flanged males. The only way for them to ascend is to leave the rest of the orangutans and ascend on their own, monk-style. I think a lot of us need that, especially if we grew up in households where MOGing was a daily occurrence.

http://www.arkinspace.com/2014/08/the-mystery-of-orangutan-flange.html

"So, unless you are a male orangutan right at the top of the social pile the chances are that you will not be attracting any female attention at all"

"You could move away and establish your own territory far away from other males: this will trigger flange growth eventually. That might just work: once you develop physically then your throat patch will produce a growl which can be heard a mile away and the females will come flocking."

More evidence that mass approaching is cope in primates. When I was a good-looking youth (pre-braces recession, 4-13) I never had to approach girls. They will always come to you in some way whether it's letting a friend know that they like you or making random conversation etc; 

"Yet even when you do have a flange, that isn’t always the end of the story – things can still get tricky. Some flanged males mate while others in their proximity do not. No difference in behavior or levels of testosterone, so what is it?"

Interesting. Testosterone roughly equates to masculinity/dimorphism which means that quality males are still somehow unable to breed. 

"What is different is the level of oestrogens in the urine of flanged males which breed – it is significantly lower than in those which do not. It has been suggested that when the more dominant flanged males are aggressive towards other flanged males then the social stress it causes somehow triggers the production of oestrogens and the suspension of desire to procreate."

So we see here that it's mostly a behavioral difference among the alpha males. Flanges = looks minimum, hormonal differences = behavioral difference. If you don't have flanges you don't even get factored in. 

Feel free to draw similarities between humans and orangutans.

thor

Joke
jamo716 said:
This shit is so true man. Most orangutans will not develop flanges (alpha male status, access to harems, etc;) because of the pure social stresses of being around other flanged males. The only way for them to ascend is to leave the rest of the orangutans and ascend on their own, monk-style. I think a lot of us need that, especially if we grew up in households where MOGing was a daily occurrence.

http://www.arkinspace.com/2014/08/the-mystery-of-orangutan-flange.html

"So, unless you are a male orangutan right at the top of the social pile the chances are that you will not be attracting any female attention at all"

"You could move away and establish your own territory far away from other males: this will trigger flange growth eventually. That might just work: once you develop physically then your throat patch will produce a growl which can be heard a mile away and the females will come flocking."

More evidence that mass approaching is cope in primates. When I was a good-looking youth (pre-braces recession, 4-13) I never had to approach girls. They will always come to you in some way whether it's letting a friend know that they like you or making random conversation etc; 

"Yet even when you do have a flange, that isn’t always the end of the story – things can still get tricky. Some flanged males mate while others in their proximity do not. No difference in behavior or levels of testosterone, so what is it?"

Interesting. Testosterone roughly equates to masculinity/dimorphism which means that quality males are still somehow unable to breed. 

"What is different is the level of oestrogens in the urine of flanged males which breed – it is significantly lower than in those which do not. It has been suggested that when the more dominant flanged males are aggressive towards other flanged males then the social stress it causes somehow triggers the production of oestrogens and the suspension of desire to procreate."

So we see here that it's mostly a behavioral difference among the alpha males. Flanges = looks minimum, hormonal differences = behavioral difference. If you don't have flanges you don't even get factored in. 

Feel free to draw similarities between humans and orangutans.

It all fits perfectly. Alpha primates never compare themselfs with other primates, they are confident in their superiority and attack to establish dominance if need arises.

Anyways, there has been about a month and a half since I noticed this effect and immediately wrote this OP and since then I can tell I am a lot more content and cheerful to my everyday life.
I still looksmax alot, but I never or rarely judge or compare myself to other men anymore.

In a way, I think this is the key to a happy life: discipline/modesty in body and discipline/modesty in mind.

This is true
The more I compare myself the better I feel
So many ugly fucks out there.

SWERVE

Regular
Comparison also gives us something to aspire to and work towards. I mean, realistically, it is impossible to develop any system of values or goals that isn't some how relative to humanity as a whole. The only thing that isn't relative to others is pure mindless hedonism, and that won't get you anywhere.

FuckThis said:
what about comparing yourself to other girls?

That's much worse. I didn't get totally fucked up until I compared myself to women who get constant adoration, life on tutorial mode, etc...

FuckThis

Rotter
UnattractiveFailure said:
FuckThis said:
what about comparing yourself to other girls?

That's much worse. I didn't get totally fucked up until I compared myself to women who get constant adoration, life on tutorial mode, etc...

Yup same here.

One True God

Machine
It doesn't matter if other men are better because you can chat up most women if you just use illegal drugs. You can ESPECIALLY chat up any woman if they are also on illegal drugs.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Legit. Comparison, Imitation, Jealously, ect is the biggest sin a person can have.