• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Common pattern when u meet a new girl

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive.
Rotters
Put yourself in her position.

Why would you text someone that something is hurting?

Possible reasons

1. Something actually is hurting
2. For sympathy
3. You were bad in bed and its a date put off
4. She feels afraid of falling for you
5. She is doing something else and doesn't want you to know what it is (through embarassment or privacy)
6. Random thing she said without thinking and regrets it

Look at her actions which confirm/disconfirm these theories.

That being said - stop being a bitch and analysing women like women analyse us.

Incell

Supreme Wizardman
Oldcels
never had this lmao. most girls i meet are tougher than iron

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So many retarded responses, i swear to god most of you are virgins.

This is why it happens:

-> Women know on an instinctual level that men are driven to protect/comfort/provider for women, Its in our DNA.
-> When women have caught a mans interest, she is instinctively driven to make him invest in her (once she succeed and he is "stuck", she can focus on something else, she WANTS his investment, his commitment (his resources, provision, protection).

-> Hence, she will use different tactics to get his sympathy, to make him care for her, to WANT to help her, protect her, rescue her, whatever-the-fuck-her. She uses tactics - on an instinctual level - which are, statistically speaking (due to evolution), very effective. These tactics will work on 95% of men.

The right response? "Oh ok, that sucks, hope ya feel better soon" - Change subject. Do NOT get into it, to NOT tell her "what can i do for you", Do NOT try to solve her fucking issues, help her, fix it, make it better for her, DO NOT DO IT, THAT IS WHAT HER PRIMTIIVE BRAIN WANTS YOU TO DO SO SHE CAN START TO LOSE INTEREST.

Theres ur fucking explanation. Jesus I really need to save this forum.

Speedy

Joke
punch her if she'll become submissive and agree it was a shit test, if something still hurt her then maybe not idk

Viceroy

Earl of Burma
Nice brag schlayurrr

My hatred for you is immeasurable and my day is ruined

"I am totally a kissless virgin bro, let's torment incels given I am one of them"
6102d61aade43ba156ab5de0cc2a27af.jpg

kys
:leo:

PLASTlC

Submissive and breedable
because C had rearranges her guts and her belly hurtssss

mogs_me

NukeNeal55 Fanboy
this thread is utter cagefuel too, jfl at ppl overanalyzing every single thing a girl does, neurotic mentalcel trait

Lurking42Long

Agecel
Punch her where she says she is hurting. Ask her if that felt better. If she says it feels much better she is a keeper or she was in actual pain. If she does not like it she might just be talking out of her butt and or a complainer.

Firebvnny

Terachang
If you don’t respond they pull stupid shit

my gf used to fraud her stomach pain too but she did get hospitalized for it a year later and it has always been a reoccurring thing for her

she would get a friend to text me coz I blocked her then I’d switch houses and live in the other place just to get away while she was at the other house lol

I don’t even remember what it was on about but probably something stupid on her part then she’d get emotional about it then she’d need me to be on the same emotional wave length as her

incels think seeing chad spikes cortisol try being in a relationship lol