• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Common pattern when u meet a new girl

goodposthistory

Gammler
After a few days she starts pulling some shit how something (head, stomach, etc) hurts a lot

I've seen it time and time again, why do they do it? it always comes a few days after u two fuck
JFL just had that happen. "mmuuuuuh kidney pain"

also had that with another girl where she would send me pics of her outbreak on her back

how do you react to this bullshit

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
After a few days she starts pulling some shit how something (head, stomach, etc) hurts a lot

I've seen it time and time again, why do they do it? it always comes a few days after u two fuck

Your dick was not too small haha

She might really have something or she is having another date with a side guy.

Or she is just sexually satisfied enough atm and does not want to looksmax for a date and cancelled it to chill. I did this haha. Just wanted to rot a day in peace without any girls. The girl went mad cause she thought I am going to dump her.

:lmfao:

SilverKl

Megastar
Rotters

Or she is just sexually satisfied enough atm and does not want to looksmax for a date and cancelled it to chill. I did this haha. Just wanted to rot a day in peace without any girls. The girl went mad cause she thought I am going to dump her.

cope

because a few days later she wants to see me again

maybe they just want some attention ?

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
why jfl

every girl is texting 3-4 guys or more at any given time

In my experience most don't have sex with many guys at the same time. Only the gigasluts.

Most girls focus on one guy after initial sex. They catch feelings and try to get him into LTR.

Was actually every time like this for me in my experience.

SilverKl

Megastar
Rotters
There doing an sbc bro.
:blush:

:this:

Bottom line, she's no longer interested

Ask yourself if she would pull this shit with Maher

The answer is no. No she wouldn't