Coming to terms with being ugly

furio

Incel
Just accept the fact and move on, nothing else you can do.

Reflex

Lookism God
I wasn't talking about me you cunt

Darkman

Normie
I just take what I have and work with it. No point on dwelling on things that cannot be changed.  So I focus on things that can be. I  exercise, wear nice clothes that compliment my looks, and read constantly to improve my knowledge.

I will never be as atractive as a naturally good looking person, but it's no excuse to not try at all. Any positive change is worth it, no matter how small.

furio

Incel
Darkman said:
I just take what I have and work with it. No point on dwelling on things that cannot be changed.  So I focus on things that can be. I  exercise, wear nice clothes that compliment my looks, and read constantly to improve my knowledge.

I will never be as atractive as a naturally good looking person, but it's no excuse to not try at all. Any positive change is worth it, no matter how small.

????

Sfcelcope

Normie
I never doubted I was ugly to begin with. Nothing to come to terms with.

Blueman

Gigachad
Never look at yourself in the mirror, learn to do your grooming mirrorless like you are blind.

Leans

Gigachad
Blueman said:
Never look at yourself in the mirror, learn to do your grooming mirrorless like you are blind.
Legit fucking tip

I can feel gl and until I see my reflection or photo I could live in blissful bluepillism

S

StupidSexyFlanders

Blueman said:
This is true. On certain days when I look especially hideous, I will try to not look at myself in any reflective surface and it seems to keep my mind off how totally fucked my genes are.

Jawimplants

Banned
There is no coming to terms, there is only suffering.

Watch this video and tell me how you're going to cope, you fools:

[video=youtube]

I'm still trying to come to terms with it. Very annoying when people try to blue pill you about it and they think they're doing you a favor. It just resets the process.

Jawimplants

Banned
Finished said:
get as lean as possible, wear raybans that cover half your face (therefore making my midface look shorter), don't be baldcel

that's what I do anyway. And daily intense cardio to sweat out all water retention. Cut out all salt too. You'll still get some sodium in foods but don't go putting salt on your food. This won't make you GL but it will bring you up a bit from subhuman lol
You fucking ugly bitch. Giving out bluepilled comments. If you're not a girl, i take my words back.