• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Colombians are the most disgusting people in the world

Looks_Matter

Regular
Why the fuck do they even exist? They're so ugly I lose some eyesight everytime I see one. Pure genetic trash, manlets, with shitty face, retruded maxilla, recededing hairline, disgusting complexion, weak chin ecc

They must kill themselves in order to improve the genetic pool. 

If you're colombian follow this instruction for the benefit of our planet------> :suicide:

TheTrews

Regular
Most other ethnics (Gooks, niggers, abbos) are uglier and more worthless than Colombians.

Half those descriptions you gave don't even fucking apply to Colombians. Receding hairline? They tend to have solid spic hairlines you dumb fuck.

Looks_Matter

Regular
They even have small dicks. They're fucking genetic trash. 

Completely retards, they go around with their stupid colombian flag everywhere they go, why they don't put it up their asses? I should buy an insurance against them.

TheTrews

Regular
Looks_Matter said:
They even have small dicks. They're fucking genetic trash.

Colombians have the biggest dicks after niggers. Look it up.

Gandharva

Banned
Colombians are too diverse to even group them into a box.its like 4 different coutnries grouped into one  .

all Colombian asses are fake though,butt he women have a sex appeal you wont find anywhere else .

IcedEarth

Rotter

Love me some columbiana puta but you gotta be a ruthless drug dealing kidnapper to get any play there, boyo.