College Tips Thread

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
Starting uni in a month at one of the biggest party uni's in my country. Even though im in a relationship rn i'll be breaking up with her before uni. 

now, im a decent looking guy and dont have problem with girls but iv'e never been a "slayer" because i always liked getting consistent pussy with a ltr rather then putting in effort but im changing my mind for Uni.
So my question is, how do you maximize slayiblity in uni, especially if it's your first year?
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
none more red said:
First month is critical. You will never be around so many unattached women for the rest of your life. The upperclassmen know it, so you gotta run a common-experience game
It's true sadly, your first month there will be critical. Everyone is going to be open to meeting new people and making friends. Try to introduce yourself to as many people as you can. If you mess it up you might just as well transfer to another college because penetrating already established circles of friends is an impossible task.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
Should i set standards and stick to them  like 6.5+ only or fuck all the plain janes. i dont want to get bad rep
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
Chad said:
Should i set standards and stick to them  like 6.5+ only or fuck all the plain janes. i dont want to get bad rep
It's important that you focus on meeting guys as well as or even more so than girls, especially jocks. They are the ones who are going to be throwing parties and deciding who gets to go in. Parties are usually where you will be doing the majority of slaying. Girls usually get a free pass because you can never have too many of them, however, as a guy you will either have to know someone of high status or AMOG everyone so they let you in(which realistically is not going to happen).
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
4
Try and meet as many people as possible during the first week.

If you're not sociable- try alcohol. Try adderall in particular. 
You NEED to get into as many social circles as possible. You can always drop out of the ones where people are boring, jerks etc etc afterwards. 

Everyone is in the same boat as you. Completely new. Chat to as many people as you can in the first night or two. We had these 'course nights' where you would go out to the bar with people from your course exclusively and I ended up talking to about 20 people and kept 5 of them as friends afterwards. Once to get to the point of someone recognizing your face on a second or third meeting, it becomes so much easier. 

The more people you can talk to, the more chance you have of being introduced to their friends and girls.
 

Emil_King

Normie
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
19
scar_face40 said:
Try and meet as many people as possible during the first week.

If you're not sociable- try alcohol. Try adderall in particular. 
You NEED to get into as many social circles as possible. You can always drop out of the ones where people are boring, jerks etc etc afterwards. 

Everyone is in the same boat as you. Completely new. Chat to as many people as you can in the first night or two. We had these 'course nights' where you would go out to the bar with people from your course exclusively and I ended up talking to about 20 people and kept 5 of them as friends afterwards. Once to get to the point of someone recognizing your face on a second or third meeting, it becomes so much easier. 

The more people you can talk to, the more chance you have of being introduced to their friends and girls.
Why adderal? Is that really the best social drug there is?
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
4
Emil_King said:
scar_face40 said:
Try and meet as many people as possible during the first week.

If you're not sociable- try alcohol. Try adderall in particular. 
You NEED to get into as many social circles as possible. You can always drop out of the ones where people are boring, jerks etc etc afterwards. 

Everyone is in the same boat as you. Completely new. Chat to as many people as you can in the first night or two. We had these 'course nights' where you would go out to the bar with people from your course exclusively and I ended up talking to about 20 people and kept 5 of them as friends afterwards. Once to get to the point of someone recognizing your face on a second or third meeting, it becomes so much easier. 

The more people you can talk to, the more chance you have of being introduced to their friends and girls.
Why adderal? Is that really the best social drug there is?
I've been doing loads of research on drug forums and it seems to have the best feedback and desired result.

High sociability, low-inhibitions, energy, and attentiveness without the weird effects from hallucinogens and the slurred speech and violent tendencies of alcohol.
 

Emil_King

Normie
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
19
scar_face40 said:
Emil_King said:
Why adderal? Is that really the best social drug there is?
I've been doing loads of research on drug forums and it seems to have the best feedback and desired result.

High sociability, low-inhibitions, energy, and attentiveness without the weird effects from hallucinogens and the slurred speech and violent tendencies of alcohol.
Legit. Only problem is it's hard to come by
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
4
Emil_King said:
scar_face40 said:
I've been doing loads of research on drug forums and it seems to have the best feedback and desired result.

High sociability, low-inhibitions, energy, and attentiveness without the weird effects from hallucinogens and the slurred speech and violent tendencies of alcohol.
Legit. Only problem is it's hard to come by
Yeah, especially as I'm in the UK. 

I was browsing Silk Road 3.0 today, but it seemed pretty expensive compared to what I'd read on forums, so I'll try the more popular Agora Marketplace tomorrow.

Can't get it fake-prescribed for ADHD in UK either.
 
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
338
Reputation
2
If you live in a dorm and have a roommate, and your roommate invites you to go hang out with his friends DO IT. 

This goes back to the first month thing mentioned earlier. After the 1st month of denying invites to hangout with my rommate's social circle he never invited me to do anything ever again. Huge missed social circle opportunity there because I had too much Asperger's and social anxiety.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
White God said:
OP is ethnic and going nowhere
Nice work Detective, being ethnic never bothered me or noticeably affected me too much, might be because i dont look that ethnic.
thanks for the advice, i think biggest challenge is going to be friending up the jocks because although im a gymcel (i keep it private) only thing i do that would be considered a sport is boxing.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
she is going to a different university, also who wants to be in a relationship in university.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Chad said:
she is going to a different university, also who wants to be in a relationship in university.
would have been easier if you two went to the same uni, women make friends faster especially among women, then you just meet her gf's and drop her

you made a very bad decision, there's only two ways of slaying for commoners

1. be a dj, bartender, promoter, doorman, campus athlete
2. get a chick and fuck her so well she will gossip about you, her gf's will be warmer towards you, meet those women ditch the current whore and fuck one of them, then repeat this cycle as many times as you can

now you are on your own and asking question on a site where 90% of the people have lower than average emotional intelligence, got mild asperger, and were or still are socially isolated while in college

if you want popularity the hard way you need to be sociopathic and have no shame, my hunch is this ain't you

enjoy banging those 3 drunken desperate fatties in the next 4-5 years
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
Yeah im going to  pick my university based on my girlfriend like a fucking idiot. Are you crazy dawg?? How desperate do you have to be lol. And my plan is number 2.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Chad said:
Yeah im going to  pick my university based on my girlfriend like a fucking idiot. Are you crazy dawg?? How desperate do you have to be lol. And my plan is number 2.
for that you need skills and you only got them if this was your 3rd or 4th woman

and once you get old you will realize that all ambition, public validation, money, friendship, spirituality is a giant crock of shit and nothing beats a good fuck that's what matters in this miserable life, sex, that's what everybody is chasing indirectly pretending they are doing something else

also expect your social life to be zero after 25
[hr]
btw your gf will probably get laid in 2 weeks and you in 8 months at best
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
Well thanks for your opinion m8, ill follow up with an updated thread on the progress(or lack of maybe)
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
IcedEarth said:
Chad said:
Yeah im going to  pick my university based on my girlfriend like a fucking idiot. Are you crazy dawg?? How desperate do you have to be lol. And my plan is number 2.
for that you need skills and you only got them if this was your 3rd or 4th woman

and once you get old you will realize that all ambition, public validation, money, friendship, spirituality is a giant crock of shit and nothing beats a good fuck that's what matters in this miserable life, sex, that's what everybody is chasing indirectly pretending they are doing something else

also expect your social life to be zero after 25
[hr]
btw your gf will probably get laid in 2 weeks and you in 8 months at best
Icedearth is legit. My dad is 60 and all he ever talks about are the girls he wishes he fucked, and the girls he wishes he could fuck but how he is too old now.

Most importantly, he laments all the women he could have fucked but rejected because he had high standards.
 
Top