• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

College must be hell for incels

furio

Joke
Was browsing this girl (stacey) I used to know in high school, and was her on facebook. Was looking through her college pics she posted, pretty much all with hot girls and stuff. So a real legit university has to be hell for all incels. Just seeing women everyday like that

I went to a technical college when I graduated and did a semester before quitting. Hated being by multiple women I couldn't get was driving me insane, plus with stress from home life and working a shitty job didn't make things easier.

Giabiconi

Joke
furio said:
I went to a technical college when I graduated and did a semester before quitting.

Can tell you got a lot of life experience and high ambitions brah.

furio

Joke
Giabiconi said:
furio said:
I went to a technical college when I graduated and did a semester before quitting.

Can tell you got a lot of life experience and high ambitions brah.

Brah? 

misc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

College is a scam, we both know it. Plus none of those degrees interest me and I don't feel like wasting my time doing what I don't want to do. Just ask Tai Lopez, he is busy riding around Hollywood Hills.

Giabiconi

Joke
furio said:
College is a scam, we both know it. Plus none of those degrees interest me and I don't feel like wasting my time doing what I don't want to do. Just ask Tai Lopez, he is busy riding around Hollywood Hills.

This screams bitterness and jealousy. I know your type. Enjoy your busted up back and inferior wages buddy. Enjoy never having that white collar life. Enjoy never putting your feet up on your desk in your air conditioned office. Coping tradies are legit pathetic.

Do you ever think to yourself just how legit pathetic and plebeian it is to get on your knees and do a physical labour job? I can make more money selling chinese shit off alibaba with half the time invested. You're basically a human slumdog.

FireHaze

Megastar
Of course it is. The average girl is a 7 as opposed to being a 5 like it is on the street.

A lot of guys actually don't stand much of a chance. Many of them have handsome financially well off boyfriends that have already graduated college and are much older.

furio

Joke
Giabiconi said:
furio said:

This screams bitterness and jealousy. I know your type. Enjoy your busted up back and inferior wages buddy. Enjoy never having that white collar life. Enjoy never putting your feet up on your desk in your air conditioned office. Coping tradies are legit pathetic.

Do you ever think to yourself just how legit pathetic and plebeian it is to get on your knees and do a physical labour job? I can make more money selling chinese shit off alibaba with half the time invested. You're basically a human slumdog.
I am going back in the future just not right now buddy boyo, please tell me more of your nice desk while you make your boss richer.

Darkman

Rotter
Life in general is awful for incels. There is no escape, besides videos and shit.

Giabiconi

Joke
furio said:
I am going back in the future just not right now buddy boyo, please tell me more of your nice desk while you make your boss richer.

This is all I see in this post and I am legit sorry. You are a low class, retarded, uneducated, incel, toilet dweller.

"haha enjoy making your boss rich you fucking FAGGOT"

That exhaustion, all that time you spend slaving away, all those years wasted working your hands to the bone like a monkey. The snap crackle pop of your spine and joints will be like a symphony to my ears as I'm sitting back relaxing, watching rodents like you sweep the streets. Amuse toi bien, mon ami.

furio

Joke
Giabiconi said:
furio said:

This is all I see in this post and I am legit sorry. You are a low class, retarded, uneducated, incel, toilet dweller.

"haha enjoy making your boss rich you fucking FAGGOT"

That exhaustion, all that time you spend slaving away, all those years wasted working your hands to the bone like a monkey. The snap crackle pop of your spine and joints will be like a symphony to my ears as, I'm sitting back relaxing, watching rodents like you sweep the streets.

:smoking:
buddy boyo makes 34.hr on Sh doing labor work. hehe all i can say

modified

hairloss expert
furio said:
Was browsing this girl (stacey) I used to know in high school, and was her on facebook. Was looking through her college pics she posted, pretty much all with hot girls and stuff. So a real legit university has to be hell for all incels. Just seeing women everyday like that

I went to a technical college when I graduated and did a semester before quitting. Hated being by multiple women I couldn't get was driving me insane, plus with stress from home life and working a shitty job didn't make things easier.

It wasn't that bad. I was focused on my work, hobbies, etc. I had some good friends and lots of good outings. Graduated top of my program.

It's no different than any other part of life as an ugly person. You just do what you can and try not to fixate on how much better attractive men have it than you.