College = High School 2.0

Emil_King

Normie
realized this 1 month into it

Just Fucking lol @ college. Biggest scam known to man.

Emil_King

Normie
Therealdealbrah said:
Cope 
College is heaven to chads
If you were a slayer in HS you are a slayer in college

Other than that it's hell

Slaying post prime run of the mill sluts is not worth the hours upon of hours studycelling and raising cortisol levels for a fucking exam

Unless you are rich, the college lifestyle is not worth a single penny.

Brio

Slayer
I want to go in college, maybe it will be the right chance to make friends

feg

Chad
oh wait buddyboy it doesn't end there

when you finish you will be in debt and no one's hiring you because you have no experience, but that's just an excuse so they can give the job to people they personally know lol

King Chad

Normie
Hmmm. Not true.

That is if you mean College = University.

I did well in College. In University, it is full of the cringiest beta phaggots in the world, and I have yet to seen a true slayer. Srs.

Girls actually spoke to me in high school. I just didn't speak to them.

In college I was invisible.

stamaster21

Slayer
Married Oldcell said:

IN highschool girls arnt  aware of there smv they have limited sexual experiences and are usually ages 14-17. Plus because of laws the 14-17 year olds most date only other teens. But in college once the girls are 18 they are legal adults and will have all guys from different age brackets coming after them.The will amog any of the 20-24 year old females on campus and have hordes of guys on campus asking them out. They also have more care-free spirit so they are more open to meeting new people if a person they don't find attractive asks them no they wont act all bitchy and rude.

stamaster21

Slayer
Married Oldcell said:

Its in highschool people are going through puberty having body and facial changes and are getting their first boyfriends building, long-term friendships and connections and social circles. By college most girl will be about age 18 and in those 4 years from highschool so much has happened they had maybe dated 3-5 guys had maybe 1-3 long term boyfriends aka dated them for a year at least. They had their first sexual experience with 2/3 of girls by age 18 have. They wen't to parties built up their social circles. There was a study done that people who make friends in highschool and college tend to keep those friends on average 12 years. compared to people they meet while working or outside a highschool or college environment those friend ships last about 6 years.

The reason they don't talk to you is because their is no need to, they already have their social circles and have dating experience, before in highschool it was like o its boy let me go say hi, it was a fun new exciting experience for them. Now in college they understand that they have high smv compared to the other females on campus since their 18 better faces and bodies on average. Unless you have value girls and guys will ignore you. Highschool is basically the last time to make mistakes and learn how to make friends and be normal. In college the stakes are to high few mistakes and your fucked people won't tolerate non-socially adjusted people like they did in highschool, no friends ignored unless your cool and attractive looking goes for guys and girls. You need a group of friends that are 6/10s and at least 5 of them if you wana be invited places. 

Attractivness and youth has social value. But that value is worth more when everyone is young, thats why people struggle in the sexual marketplace and making friends when their ages 14-24. Because the advantage of youth and beauty is in small time frame 8-10 years. Their isn't as much a advantage if iam 50 and look like iam 37 because iam out of my prime. Its the same as being a hot 50 year old who looks like she is 40, ins't as much a advantage because prime 50 year old males who like their 40 will always choose a 35-40 year old who look attractive.
[hr]
Emil_King said:
realized this 1 month into it

Just Fucking lol @ college. Biggest scam known to man.
Its not like the tv shows or movies were its easy as hell to make friends etc. Its basically people with the highest social value get picked first and the lowest get picked last. It will be based on who you know, how you look and the level of attractivness of the people. If your a 6/10s and all your pals are 6/10s in a group you will stand out more. Average doesn't cut it in college past the age of 35+when 85 percent of people look like crap thats when people are all friendly and open to talking etc and nice and willing to be friendly to their peers, now that mostly everyone looks like shit. Unlike in the tv shows and movies people are only open to new people when their small kids say ages 2-12. By age 14 social ladder is already been established, everyone has a idea were they stand. If you want good looking friends you gota get healthy and fit to attract them. People lie they pick their friends based on physical attractiviness to. If your a 8/10 most likely your friends are all 7.5/10s to 8.5/10s.