Collected Anecdotes of Humiliation – The Making of an Incel

^^^^

Sorry NewUser, I'll never post a face shot.

- - - -

Fuck it, here they are. Enjoy looking at my gross body. You can see the scarring all over my back and ass, and the new breakouts. Bad diet doesn't help, but it's been like this since puberty.

The Accutane removed the severe cystic stuff, but the scarring is permanent. It has faded over the last 15 years, but it's there and it's still gross.

You should all be aware in the last 2-3 years since I've moved out, I've been eating a lot of takeaway. I am now skinny-fat, but I was, and still am, a frame-cel.

Sad anon

Coper
Look at all that doughiness you doughy white boy, you are really rotting now

Sad anon said:
Yep, and I don't give a fuck. My genetics and my decisions in life have made my bed, now I'm lying in it.

BlueBalls said:
height?

weight?

frame size?

Those scars can be removed.

185 cm.

129 kg.

As per my picture in the first post. I have no upper body, no 'V',  if that's what you mean. If my shoulders look big it's just fat.

Don't care, I've given up. Nice to know for younger people on this forum, though.

I guess you're joking, but purely facially (assuming I had no scarring), probably a 5. I look OK, pretty normal. With the scarring, maybe 4.

The entire package makes me make a 3? Maybe a 2? I suppose there's worse.

I could have been OK if didn't have acne during my formative years. I'm tall, and if I'd worked out a little my frame could have been improved.

However, the severe acne combined with my own self pity, self-esteem issues, and introverted personality just made it easier to give up and rot. I really am 31 years old and living life like this.

I assumed a lot more people had given up too, maybe I am significant outlier.

heilsa

Slayer
Hungol said:
NewUser said:
The most brutal part of OP's story.  I admit it was hard to cope with.
it's brutal as fuck

the only worse situation i can think of is having a chad younger brother as an incel, thank god i never had to experience that
holy shit

Pouuop

Chad
20/10 post

will read again ,

and op you have nothing to lose : Accutane + roids + tatts + MT2

BlueBalls

Chad
Better Never To Have Been said:
Sad anon said:
Yep, and I don't give a fuck. My genetics and my decisions in life have made my bed, now I'm lying in it.

BlueBalls said:
height?

weight?

frame size?

Those scars can be removed.

185 cm.

129 kg.

As per my picture in the first post. I have no upper body, no 'V',  if that's what you mean. If my shoulders look big it's just fat.

Don't care, I've given up. Nice to know for younger people on this forum, though.
EDIT never mind I saw it had been covered.

OBSESSION

Coper
Jesus Christ mate that was hard to read. It fucking sucks man. Have you considered killing yourself? I hope you continue to post here, you've got plenty to contribute.

NewUser

Banned
 "the most attractive and popular girl at my local tennis club asked me out. Internally, I freaked. I immediately lied about already having a girlfriend to avoid saying yes. She was sceptical and kept asking me questions about who she was, what school she went to and so on, but I keep lying and lying."

OP this is the worst mistake you made and it's how you fucked up the rest of your life.

Hungol

Coper
NewUser said:
 "the most attractive and popular girl at my local tennis club asked me out. Internally, I freaked. I immediately lied about already having a girlfriend to avoid saying yes. She was sceptical and kept asking me questions about who she was, what school she went to and so on, but I keep lying and lying."

OP this is the worst mistake you made and it's how you fucked up the rest of your life.
semi-legit

OBSESSION

Coper
NewUser said:

I did the same exact thing at age 12.

Lel

Gigachad
holly shit at this life story

i need to get out of the basement

Francesco

Normie
Dude your life is FUCKED and I am not trying to give you any false hope but given your unique life experience and writing skills you NEED to write a book. Preferably a fiction novel in which the main character is based on yourself. I was enthralled reading this thread. BTW those exchange students weren't mocking you. I've seen euro girls fucking all kinds of ugly subhumans, they are weird.

The vast majority of it is not bullshit.

Perhaps there is some journalistic jazzing up here and there (i.e. two separate incidents become one), and yes, it's possible there are some faulty memories that have now morphed into situations that are worse in the retelling than they actually were at the time.

assburger said:
I'm not not autistic, I'm as neurotypical as the average person

I just possessed a cripplingly-low self-esteem due to acne during my prime teenage years, and because I was born with an introverted personality I just found it 'easier' to retreat into the myself and rot away.

Francesco said:
Dude your life is FUCKED and I am not trying to give you any false hope but given your unique life experience and writing skills you NEED to write a book. Preferably a fiction novel in which the main character is based on yourself. I was enthralled reading this thread. BTW those exchange students weren't mocking you. I've seen euro girls fucking all kinds of ugly subhumans, they are weird.
Thanks, but I've run out of anecdotes and I'm not a very creative person really. It just be crappy rehashing.

I honestly can't imagine any scenario in which they aren't mocking me. The incongruity between me and them is just too much.

You could be right, but my warped perception would never let me see it.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Better Never To Have Been said:
When your Dad comes to help you move out of college, he notices that one of your dorm neighbours (a female), offers to help move boxes. Your Dad, ever the optimist, assumes that she is either your girlfriend or someone you hooked up with, because why else would she help you? Your Dad is visibly happy that you have ‘made it’ with the opposite sex – a clear case of motivated reasoning and willful. Despite this, you make no effort to correct him. You allow your Dad to feel the pride of having a ‘stud’ son.

Brutus

Banned
Birds
LOL you need to either post a pic or go ER

Brutus said:
LOL you need to either post a pic or go ER

I'm not going to post a face picture. Not after writing all those humiliating stories.

Facially I would say that i'm a 4.5 - 5. No square jaw or prominent chin or anything, but if I lost all the fat I wouldn't look too bad. The shape of my skull is OK.

I could lose weight and and maybe get in better shape, but I'm lazy, I still have scars and residual acne I've never bothered to get fixed, and I've rotted this far, so I rationalise myself into not not bothering.

Having a successful romantic life is very important for mental and social well-being, but it's not the be all and end all as this site likes to point out. I get by with reading books and philosophy. Most of the time it's enough.