cold-complimented a 7/10 with a thick ass in yoga pants earlier today

LostTuna

Gigachad
passed her on the street, just said "nice pants" as we were parallel to each other. she turned her head as she was walking and looked me up and down for like a second with a straight face and then smiled, didn't say anything tho.

i'm trying to expose myself more and more and get out of my shell.

LostTuna

Gigachad
rigidity said:
nah for real tho. i'm not gonna become some low-inhib cat caller or PUA artist. i actually can't pull it off for obvious reasons.

i'm just experimenting. couple weeks ago i tried cold approaching for the first time and got some numbers

stamaster21

Slayer
LostTuna said:
passed her on the street, just said "nice pants" as we were parallel to each other. she turned her head as she was walking and looked me up and down for like a second with a straight face and then smiled, didn't say anything tho.

i'm trying to expose myself more and more and get out of my shell.
That was weak, she probably saw you as weak, a real guy would strike a conversation with her ask for her name make small talk. She was probably thinking this in her head. If you wana get out of your shell you have to start talking to attractive females and stop being afraid, you have to strike up conversations with them.  Its better to live with failure then regret. Good your getting numbers and trying to self-improve thou.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Should have just said 'that is a fine ass! (could throw in a follow up, 'hope you thanked your momma!' 'is it natural?' 'how many times a week do you squat?' etc). That's what she thought when you told her that anyways. You just showed her you weren't man enough to say it directly. Throw discrete out the window with women. Just be upfront. If she's DTF, she's DTF. If not, move on and 'compliment' the next girl.

iftsj

Banned
Nizoral Babe said:
Should have just said 'that is a fine ass! (could throw in a follow up, 'hope you thanked your momma!' 'is it natural?' 'how many times a week do you squat?' etc). That's what she thought when you told her that anyways. You just showed her you weren't man enough to say it directly. Throw discrete out the window with women. Just be upfront. If she's DTF, she's DTF. If not, move on and 'compliment' the next girl.
wtf
what kind of fucking ultra slayer are you talking to bitches on the street to screen for dtf

Nizoral Babe

Coper
iftsj said:
Nizoral Babe said:
wtf
what kind of fucking ultra slayer are you talking to bitches on the street to screen for dtf
I never did it on the street. I'd do it at work all of the time though. You have no idea how promiscuous women really are until you see how many dudes from work (alone, not counting outside work) fuck that average to semi-attractive girl at your job that you've been crushing on for weeks trying to build up the confidence to approach. srs.

iftsj

Banned
Nizoral Babe said:
iftsj said:
wtf
I never did it on the street. I'd do it at work all of the time though. You have no idea how promiscuous women really are until you see how many dudes from work (alone, not counting outside work) fuck that average to semi-attractive girl at your job that you've been crushing on for weeks trying to build up the confidence to approach. srs.
lmao i know
at work a black slayer opened to me thinking i was a slayer and told me how he fucked that high e bitch that i was scared of even approaching (he didnt knew this) and was like you should go fuck her shes sad cause i left her to go back with my original bitch etc
dont worry shes hot she got a great body
i was like yeah i dont know who she is etc...
life as an incel is fucking nightmare

you just got to become a low inhib slayer and treat woman like shit or your a cuck in this world

Nizoral Babe

Coper
iftsj said:
Nizoral Babe said:
lmao i know
at work a black slayer opened to me thinking i was a slayer and told me how he fucked that high e bitch that i was scared of even approaching (he didnt knew this) and was like you should go fuck her shes sad cause i left her to go back with my original bitch etc

you just got to become a low inhib slayer and treat woman like shit or your a cuck in this world
Ain't that the truth, brotha. That's what a lot of guys here need to learn. Because it's the best advice you'll ever get here.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Nizoral Babe said:
iftsj said:
Nizoral Babe said:
lmao i know

:clap:

i didn't go out today :ugh: :help: