Cold approaching women helped with my social anxiety and made me happier in general

jeebusreekris

Normie
I'm not gonna debate wether PUA works, because I am skeptical myself.

But I just want to say this. All the guys in the PUA crew that I know, that actually sticked to approaching women have become way way more sovereign with other people and social situations in general.

It used to be that I couldnt even go to a bar alone and just have a beer or I couldnt even go to a public concert without getting nervous.

Now if nobody of my friends is up to, I can just go to wherever I want and just enjoy the atmosphere or the music or whatever. 

I compare myself to how nervous I used to be and all the places I didnt go because I thought I looked weird or like a loner.

I legit laugh at myself. 

You only realize how truly crippling social anxiety is when you dont have it anymore.

I'm not talking about becoming the don juan cold approaching machine.

I'm talking about getting to a point where you can go, for instance alone, to any happening amd not feel weird about it. This is a tremendous amount of social freedom a lot of people dont enjoy.

And I got there from cold approaching and going to bars and clubs and hitting on women.

Yes I only got 1 lay out of the 30 approaches I made, but the benefits reach far beyond getting Sex.

A

Antares

confidence does not get you laid, but social anxiety fucks up every option you have

you don't need to be like James Bond or the Terminator, just stop being afraid and stay normal that's it

jeebusreekris

Normie
MistGeburt3000 said:
I think approaching woman is the step majority of guys here fear the most and lookmaxxing is used as a way out to tell too yourself "i am not good enough yet next year i will " and so on

so the looksmaxxing is used as an excuse from the biggest step to make in the end-

Just do it honestly.

Get drunk, grab a friend and do shit approaches. 

Force yourself. Then do it  like a few months until you get burned out. 

But just do it. Seriously start with small steps.

I dont think you will get laid with prime JB honeslty.

But the feeling of having tried, that nobody can take from you anymore.

I think most guys here are too fucked up, they are beyond repair. But you sound like a nice dude, so let me give you this final advice.

Do it. Eventually Fail. Get over it. 

Nothin is worse than the feeling if not habing tried, when you know there was a chance. Its just so bitter a taste you wasted what chance you had.

Keep on trying. If you dont get laid, ok quit ot in half a year from now, but at least have it tried.
[hr]
Antares said:
confidence does not get you laid, but social anxiety fucks up every option you have

you don't need to be like James Bond or the Terminator, just stop being afraid and stay normal that's it
Yep

Joncoping

Normie
jeebusreekris said:

But I just want to say this. All the guys in the PUA crew that I know, that actually sticked to approaching women have become way way more sovereign with other people and social situations in general.

It used to be that I couldnt even go to a bar alone and just have a beer or I couldnt even go to a public concert without getting nervous.

Now if nobody of my friends is up to, I can just go to wherever I want and just enjoy the atmosphere or the music or whatever. 

I compare myself to how nervous I used to be and all the places I didnt go because I thought I looked weird or like a loner.

I legit laugh at myself. 

You only realize how truly crippling social anxiety is when you dont have it anymore.

I'm talking about getting to a point where you can go, for instance alone, to any happening amd not feel weird about it. This is a tremendous amount of social freedom a lot of people dont enjoy.

And I got there from cold approaching and going to bars and clubs and hitting on women.

Yes I only got 1 lay out of the 30 approaches I made, but the benefits reach far beyond getting Sex.
You actually got laid that's why you feel 'happier in general'. Not because of the rejections just lol. Now imagine if you hadn't gotten laid after all that rejection. You would be ER 2.0 destroyer of worlds.

jeebusreekris

Normie
Joncoping said:
jeebusreekris said:

I legit laugh at myself. 

You actually got laid that's why you feel 'happier in general'. Not because of the rejections just lol

Now imagine if you hadn't gotten laid after all that rejection. You would be ER 2.0 destroyer of worlds
No I was happier before I got laid already.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
The sooner you do it the better, suddenly trying to change now and cold approach at my age would get me arrested!

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Honestly, approaching girls will do wonders for your social anxiety and "confidence". If you do that shit for a year or two, given you look decent, you will get tons of positive social feedback and will feel way better about yourself. Take this from someone who have done it.

It doesnt mean you neccesarily will get tons of pussy, but for some of you it does. If  you look even somewhat above average, there are plenty and plenty of girls who will fuck you.

Just fucking go out there and creep on girls, Its what we are meant to do as males, our penis tells us to do it, listen to it.

sub8 life

Incel
If you live in a huge city then cold approaching is much easier. You can just go anywhere and embaress yourself and nobody will ever know. But if you live in a smaller city like I do you have a reputation, there are like 2-3 clubs here and if I go full pua everyone will know that I'm a pua creep. I'll have to move anyway because my reputation here is destroyed, I'm known as a boring aspie and its hard to get into social circles after the teens because everyone know each other here. But I'm staying until I've looksmaxed which should be done in 1-2 years. Then ill start cold approaching and fixing my social skills and anxiety.

rigidity

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
I think approaching woman is the step majority of guys here fear the most and lookmaxxing is used as a way out to tell too yourself "i am not good enough yet next year i will " and so on

so the looksmaxxing is used as an excuse from the biggest step to make in the end-
Sticky this post.

shitposter

Normie
RodgerRabbit said:
MistGeburt3000 said:

This is kinda legit.

But at the same time... I really don't want to put myself in that position of vulnerability to be rejected by some chick. It's just so undignified. I'd rather not get laid at all than get rejected once.

So either my looksmaxing will lead me to get IOIs or approached, or fuck it, I'll just be incel 4 lyfe.
For most guys on here cold approaching is not about getting laid, it is more of a lesson in stop making excuses, stop procrastinating and teaching yourself difficult social situations.  If you are trying to overcome being shy I would say go out and actually try and get rejected on purpose.