• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Cold Approaching is Healthy even if you don't get laid

Cold approaching is a very healthy thing to do and good for the soul

it makes you more NT and makes you mentally stronger

It exposes you to the outside world which is a good thing - you get wittier, sharper, bolder, more energetic in fact it probably prevents alzheimers disease as it's kind of a brain exercise to constantly approach girls and think of things on the spot to say

Even if you get rejected - these are valuable things to have

NT will carry you far in the land of promiquity and will help you ascend like never before

In fact, i think cold approaching SHOULD BE REQUIRED COLLEGE CLASSES for every kid to be exposed to and should be required as practice to build NT strength for the full purpose of utilizing it in promiquity

To me = cold approach is awesome

Learning cold approach will do more for a young developing kid in college than any class he could possibly take

choicebyforce

Regular

legit

I am legit serious on this not a troll thread

It will really help you in business - dealing with colleagues , customers, and people in general

It's much more than just women

cold approach is great practice to help you with LIFE SKILLS

a_nimbus

Banned
Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:

It exposes you to the outside world which is a good thing - you get wittier, sharper, bolder, more energetic in fact it probably prevents alzheimers disease as it's kind of a brain exercise to constantly approach girls and think of things on the spot to say

NT will carry you far in the land of promiquity and will help you ascend like never before

In fact, i think cold approaching SHOULD BE REQUIRED COLLEGE CLASSES for every kid to be exposed to and should be required as practice to build NT strength for the full purpose of utilizing it in promiquity

Learning cold approach will do more for a young developing kid in college than any class he could possibly take

its not NT to randomly approach girls

or how bout just being social will help you with life skills. Doesn't have to be cold approaching women. Just talk to strangers with the object being to get them to like you

Enigmatic

Rotter
a_nimbus said:

its not NT to randomly approach girls

For once I agree with animus. The world is fucking ending.

asiancel

Champion
redpill, promiquity tm, nt maxing, and maxillofacial surgery knowledge should be mandatory public education before sex ed or any other subjects. schools just want to turn you into a robot and ship you off into the workforce without giving you the prerequisites to truly succeed in life. government should stop the silliness that is the lottery and make people to pay for my surgeries because they failed to redpill me in school

LegendOfBrickTamland said:
or how bout just being social will help you with life skills. Doesn't have to be cold approaching women. Just talk to strangers with the object being to get them to like you

Your assuming you do not improve your baseline NT by cold approaching. There's a reason most here are incel - we suck at being NT around people

I do believe that cold approaching improves your baseline NT and your social skills area a SKILL

I don't believe they help you get laid when these skills are presented in the context of cold approaching

however, as someone who has cold approached - and any who has - can tell you how towards the end of the night you get momentum - after weeks of approaching you feel more socially sharp

IT IS A SKILL and it CAN BE IMPROVED

RememberMew

Regular

This is exactly what "cold approaching" is supposed to be, but for some reason everyone here associates it with PUA nonsense.

Legit Theory

Hello
Very, very, very legit thread

Tons of young kids don't even have the balls to talk to someone for no reason just to be friendly and sociable, it's a shame what's happened to this generation in favor of betaness and introversion.

Back when I was awkward I would go out and just approach and talk to everyone, men and women. If you can properly approach and converse with people you should have zero problems getting laid

it's like applying wd-40 to your brain

cold approaching is a lubricant for your brain

If you are not a "natural" you simply cannot go talk to people and naturally be NT

you can after cold approaching develop that though

keep in mind though I am not advocating cold approach "to get laid" direclty as I think cold approaching is a waste of time for the sold purpose of getting laid........but rather cold approach to increase your social aptitude to apply to promiquity type situations where it will help you get laid

RememberMew said:

This is exactly what "cold approaching" is supposed to be, but for some reason everyone here associates it with PUA nonsense.

I would say that the real goal would be to "BECOME UNSTIFLED" .......forget women or pua or whatever ......just push boundaries to where you break societal programming of how you should act which is what is subconsciously keeping you from being NT

You need to acquire reference experiences of being someone your not normally ---- of being that NT guy. 

Get out of your head and stop being a mind slave

Going up and just talking to anyone isn't going to give you that reference experience

Chadcel

Banned
RememberMew said:

I would say that the real goal would be to "BECOME UNSTIFLED" .......forget women or pua or whatever ......just push boundaries to where you break societal programming of how you should act which is what is subconsciously keeping you from being NT

You need to acquire reference experiences of being someone your not normally ---- of being that NT guy. 

Get out of your head and stop being a mind slave

Going up and just talking to anyone isn't going to give you that reference experience

legit, gotta stop thinking approaching women is "harassing them", rather think of it as giving them validation and thus ur doing them a service by approaching them.

Currycel

Regular

This

Forcing yourself to talk to everyone around you until you become a good conversentialist

Dolly Buster

Champion
Yes but, you can get rejected, and this opens up several problems.

1. You are in pain.
2. You made an ass of yourself.
3. You've inflated the value of girls, by treating them as a prize, or a judge.

So it's a double edged sword.

modified

hairloss expert
I am legit serious on this not a troll thread

It will really help you in business - dealing with colleagues , customers, and people in general

It's much more than just women

cold approach is great practice to help you with LIFE SKILLS

Actually this is true. Performing hundreds to thousands of cold approaches refined my social skills considerably. It's one of the toughest types of social interaction to get right with the highest failure rate. It's very good experience.