• Accept

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Decline

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

boyochad

banisher of spooks
Imagine this scenario.
You are chilling somewhere (cafe, park, library, etc.) and you see a girl (completely looksmatched to you) eyeing you down. You hold eye contact with her for a while and she approaches you and you two start chatting.
After 5ish minutes she starts getting touchy, grabs your hand and tells you to come with her. She leads you to a bathroom/her car/any secluded area and begins making out with you and jerking you off a bit. She wants to go back to her place now to fuck.
What do you do?

Lel

Chad
i wouldn't make it past chating, would think she's a thot and be formal.

my sexuality is tied to the levels of emotional attachment i have for a lady. She needs to give off a certain vibe for me to idolize and be interested.

wew_lad

Push it to the limit xd
Masculinity Crew
Imagine this scenario.
You are chilling somewhere (cafe, park, library, etc.) and you see a girl (completely looksmatched to you) eyeing you down. You hold eye contact with her for a while and she approaches you and you two start chatting.
After 5ish minutes she starts getting touchy, grabs your hand and tells you to come with her. She leads you to a bathroom/her car/any secluded area and begins making out with you and jerking you off a bit. She wants to go back to her place now to fuck.
What do you do?
go back to my place. non negotiable

superstar

HQNP
similar things happened to me 5-6 times on random public places, while I was still less of a shut-in. mostly while i was waiting for someone or on train stations. i just btfoed all of them (what @Lel said) since it's a massive red flag

they were quite attractive, but all had the junkie/psycho/daddy issues ridden vibe

boyochad

banisher of spooks
I really need more votes for this project though.

stone

Incel
what the hell is the point of this thread, how is this even a thread?
y'all never cease to amaze

ullzzangincel

King of Chads
Imagine this scenario.
What do you do?
I would probably accept. More out of curiosity if anything.