• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Coconut Oil is the best Moisturizer

Maxim

Rotter
Oldcels
PurpleDildo said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
I've seen numerous anecdotes of coconut oil giving people cystic acne breakouts

Staying the FUCK away from this shit

yes it cloggs pores

Strange, I noticed it improved mine and looks like they just got cleaned them out. Evened skin tone and reduced inflammation (red spots)
Everyone probably reacts differently. I have naturally oily skin and pores. 

Also its like a moisturozer you can cycle since it keeps your skin hydrated the next day even if its washed off  :popcorn:

EDIT: I naturally have very oily pores and high inflammation due to food triggers. This works best to my skin type.

EDIT2: Avoid using Niacin (the one with the painful skin flush) as Ive heard it can cause balding/dry scalp. Further research is needed.

Instead, use a suana as an exfoliant, some kind of skin friendly cleanser (or just warm water if you have bad breakouts), and use coconut oil if you have my skin type afterwards. Otherwise find a different moisturizer that wont clog.

And make sure the ingrediant is PURE. Other oils could be clogging pores.

Maxim

Rotter
Oldcels
smellysocks said:
stay away from this garbage

only take retin a

Got any sources to get it besides darknet?

So much mixed info in this thread.

In cases where it made the skin worse was the raw, unadulterated, organic oil being used or some cheap knockoff? 

Im going to apply this all day for the next 3-4 weeks and report back with results.

BaldBieber

Joke
Maxim said:
Anti inflammatory + anti bacterial + scar healing, with a perfect PH balance. Holy shit, Doesn't cause skin to redden like other topicals either. Legit I think I look a few years younger waking up while sleeping with it too.

You nailed it. I spent the majority of my life with a itchy nutsack. Could never figure out why. Used to drive me CRAZY. I realized later it's because eczema runs in my family. But NO moisturizers worked. They all made it feel worse.

Switched to coconut oil for jacking lube, and problem solved. As long as I apply twice a day my nutsack doesn't itch. It works amazing over the whole body.

But in warm weather it turns liquid in the bottle and becomes messy. You have to be careful not to drip it all over. 

Also for me, I can't use it on my face or it causes acne. But for the body it's fantastic.

• Cage
Reactions: Ryu

clarkscent

I think a small amount percentage of people have a problem with it. Also dont apply a fucking hand full. Just a tiny bit is enough for face. Like maybe 1/8 teaspoon.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It gave me fungal acne all over my face.
Like this.
1623313214643.png

Use aquaphor or vaseline instead. If you do use coconut oil make sure its MCT oil. MCT oil is more refined so it wont clog your pores.

David Avocado Wolfe

toe sucker
HQNP
Oils don't moisturise. Moisturising products usually contain a combination of emollients, humectants and occlusives. Oils alone only soften the stratum corneum (dead skin cells) and don't do shit for hydration as they have no humectant qualities. If you've ever actually had dry skin, you would know oils alone are useless as moisturisers. Get a proper moisturiser. If your skin is dry as fuck, use vaseline. Skincare isn't hard. Sunscreen, a couple of actives depending on your skin issues, a mild cleanser and basic moisturiser are all you need. As someone who has actually had serious skin issues and fixed them, I wish clueless faggots with normal skin would stop spreading their retarded broscience anecdotes.

• Legit
Reactions: Ryu

rawmeatmax

Joke
I have dry skin and coconut oil still gives me acne. All cooked fats do. You need raw animal fat on your skin. Raw fat trimmings, bone marrow or raw butter.