Cocaine is legit for high-inhibition

Dusk's Descent

Regular
Tried some legit high-quaity coke at a rich guy's house party this past weekend and hoooly shit. I felt like I could talk for hours and while on the street I was starting conversations with random passerby people like a maniac. I just felt a desire to connect with every living soul. High-inhibitioncels with a good stream of income should become cokeheads.

Dusk's Descent

Regular
I don't want some drug that makes me hallucinate or changes my perception of reality, all cocaine really does is give you massive amounts of energy and lowers your inhibition to zero.

Dusk said:
I don't want some drug that makes me hallucinate or changes my perception of reality, all cocaine really does is give you massive amounts of energy and lowers your inhibition to zero.

Try some real drugs.

MorphIncel

Rotter
Dusk said:
Tried some legit high-quaity coke at a rich guy's house party this past weekend and hoooly shit. I felt like I could talk for hours and while on the street I was starting conversations with random passerby people like a maniac. I just felt a desire to connect with every living soul. High-inhibitioncels with a good stream of income should become cokeheads.

I have that naturally. SO what will happen if I coke up?!

How does high quality cocaine compare to adderall or phenibut for low inhibition maxxing?