Coca Cola commerical hits me right in the feels

Harbinger

Normie
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
[video=youtube]


Reminded me of my older brother. 


:crying:
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
no feels because I am the older brother, wish i had one though


wouldn't have been an incel today

:visitgandy:
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
Ascent said:
Tfw only child.
The good thing is you get all the attention from the parents. But the bad part is you don't have any siblings to play/talk/fight with.
 

Ascent

Normie
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
1,229
Reputation
0
Mughal said:
Ascent said:
Tfw only child.
The good thing is you get all the attention from the parents. But the bad part is you don't have any siblings to play/talk/fight with.
True.

I'm fortunate though, I'm VERY close with my cousins.

They come over at least 3-4x a week and we just fuck about, lifting together, playing Halo 3 and Smash Bros together, das it mane.
 
A

athmbyty

Guest
Ascent said:
Mughal said:
The good thing is you get all the attention from the parents. But the bad part is you don't have any siblings to play/talk/fight with.
True.

I'm fortunate though, I'm VERY close with my cousins.

They come over at least 3-4x a week and we just fuck about, lifting together, playing Halo 3 and Smash Bros together, das it mane.
Can confirm Ascent fucks his cousin.
 

Tekken

Coper
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
577
Reputation
0
legit teared up watching this, haven't seen my bro in a year
 

Ascent

Normie
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
1,229
Reputation
0
athmbyty said:
Ascent said:
True.

I'm fortunate though, I'm VERY close with my cousins.

They come over at least 3-4x a week and we just fuck about, lifting together, playing Halo 3 and Smash Bros together, das it mane.
Can confirm Ascent fucks his cousin.
:tyson:

Well played, fucker.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
Ascent said:
Mughal said:
The good thing is you get all the attention from the parents. But the bad part is you don't have any siblings to play/talk/fight with.
True.

I'm fortunate though, I'm VERY close with my cousins.

They come over at least 3-4x a week and we just fuck about, lifting together, playing Halo 3 and Smash Bros together, das it mane.
Fuark, that's legit man.
 

Josh

Banned
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
9,058
Reputation
132
I have an older brother and he's a pathetic moaning piece of shit
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Fuark, my bro kinda looks like that guy too.

Love him srs, I have the GOAT siblings. Hope I die before they do
 

Harbinger

Normie
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
King Chad said:
Fuark, my bro kinda looks like that guy too.

Love him srs, I have the GOAT siblings. Hope I die before they do
Same legit bro.
 
Top