• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Co worker story

NukeNeal55

Regular
So a few weeks ago I got the courage up to ask a co worker if she was single,and she's probably like a 3/10 for most guys,short has weight ,not a good face. But I found her somewhat attractive and liked her body.

So anyway ,her answer was she had a fiance,which I felt dumb because she was super nice to me I thought I had a chance. So I act like that never happened and talked to her like I usually do for the next 2-3 weeks. Yesterday she comes up to me out of the blue and says here this is for you, with her number on a piece of paper. So I wrote her today from work,and after a couple texts I said so did you break up with your fiance. She says no :) I just wanted to make a friend.

bimaxordie

Regular
Autists
you are fucking dumb you screwed it !! KYS.

she wanted to cheat on her fiance with you and you made it awkward by asking her if she still has a fiancé. you had to act like her fiancé doesn't exist, you made her feel that what she's doing is not good !! you screwed you aspie i hate you.

Scammer

Dark-Triad
Shitposters
U need to cuck her fiancé, tell her to have some fun before she gets married, take her out to get drinks and fuck etc

NukeNeal55

Regular
you are fucking dumb you screwed it !! KYS.

she wanted to cheat on her fiance with you and you made it awkward by asking her if she still has a fiancé. you had to act like her fiancé doesn't exist, you made her feel that what she's doing is not good !! you screwed you aspie i hate you.
Lol stfu you autist. If she wanted to atleast cheat she would say yeah they broke up. Her dumb ass just wanted a friend and didn't think anything of it.

bimaxordie

Regular
Autists
U need to cuck her fiancé, tell her to have some fun before she gets married, take her out to get drinks and fuck etc
nah he screwed it now he need to keep playing the nice guy for a while. untill they get in a fight (they will probably pretty soon) and then makes his move.

bimaxordie

Regular
Autists
Lol stfu you autist. If she wanted to atleast cheat she would say yeah they broke up. Her dumb ass just wanted a friend and didn't think anything of it.
bro you know nothing about girls who cheats. they want to feel like they didn't do it on purpose they just got drunk and impulsive and oups that happened. you screwed it you true autist

NukeNeal55

Regular
bro you know nothing about girls who cheats. they want to feel like they didn't do it on purpose they just got drunk and impulsive and oups that happened. you screwed it you true autist
Lol yeah ok

Magnifique

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
She must be annihilated

Slut

teen romance = everything
Rotters
friend with benefits *

OR

emotional tampon cuck friend*