• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Clout and status is what women chase not looks

jagged0

Regular
This very hot girl I know is dating a normie higher status than me even though I mog him why over me? Status he’s more popular women flock to higher men on the totem poll for acceptance don’t waste your money on looks get status.

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
keep coping. he have a bigger dick then u.

UglyAlpha

Regular
everyone here is low status and poor af, most of them will never know what it means to have money and status because they are too beta to have that drive in them, most women would laugh at the guys here who think looks matter more than money and status, im just larping most of the time, i actually know for a fact that owning a big house, nice car and being high status mogs tf out of being some NEET chad

UglyAlpha said:
everyone here is low status and poor af, most of them will never know what it means to have money and status because they are too beta to have that drive in them, most women would laugh at the guys here who think looks matter more than money and status, im just larping most of the time, i actually know for a fact that owning a big house, nice car and being high status mogs tf out of being some NEET chad

keep coping retard that everybody here is poor like you

living paycheck to paycheck and beta wimps with no drives.

i'm very financially well off, as you can see with the luxury clothing i wear.

UglyAlpha

Regular
Jovan Mayweather said:
UglyAlpha said:

dumb fucking cunt nigger
my family is richer than your shitty pondlife family 
i will have a much more prosperous career than you by the time i reach your old ass age you fucking beta oldcel
i wouldnt even be on a forum if i was your age that shows how fucking sad your life is
seeing you post is actually suifuel considering your age and apparent financial status

MorphNation

Regular
Yep. Status is by far the most potent factor to get pussy.

It is so powerful, it makes girls scream, cry and lose their consciousness when in presence of a real high status man, even if he is ugly. Looks and money can not do that

UglyAlpha said:
***** Mayweather said:

dumb fucking cunt nigger
i will have a much more prosperous career than you by the time i reach your old ass age you fucking beta oldcel
i wouldnt even be on a forum if i was your age that shows how fucking sad your life is
seeing you post is actually suifuel considering your age and apparent financial status
i'm jewish, not a african.

forums are for older people. the fact that your posting here at your age means  means you failed at. life and should kill yourself.

i had no idea what a internet forum was when i was your age,

look at these jeans you poor broke, son of a bitch, punk gen z kid.

look at them good

until you can afford buying jeans like these without them putting a dent in your bank account like i can,  then you will always be below me.

i can , i made it in life you can't you're a failure and below me because i make more money than you.

you will never catch up to me, you don't got the drive, youre a beta wimp with the body of a female

you got 0 cents to your name, living off daddy and mommy's money

:goodfellas:

don't even make your own money

i  can buy your peasant family
 their worth is 0, which means they are lower than dirt my dog shits at

got a bottle of cologne that cost more than whatever trailer you and your trailer trash family is staying at

:datalol:

UglyAlpha

Regular
Jovan Mayweather said:
UglyAlpha said:
dumb fucking cunt nigger
i'm jewish, not a african.

forums are for older people. the fact that your posting here at your age means  means you failed at. life and should kill yourself.

i had no idea what a internet forum was when i was your age,

look at these jeans you poor broke, son of a bitch.

look at them good

until you can afford buying jeans like these without them putting a dent in your bank account like i can,  then you will always be below me.

i can , i made it in life you can't you're a failure and below me because i make more money than you.

you will never catch up to me, you don't got the drive, youre a beta wimp with the body of a female

you got 0 cents to your name, living off daddy and mommy's money

don't even make your own money

i  can buy your peasant family
 their worth is 0, which means they are lower than dirt my dog shits at

got a bottle of cologne that cost more than whatever trailer you and your trailer trash family is staying at

:datalol:
yeah yyou didnt know what a forum was because they didnt exist back then you old ass fucking dinocoon

your the funniest freak on here and you bow down and worship nigger dick its so funny to me there is nothing you can do or say that i dont see as a total fucking joke your whole life is a laughing stock and you pretend to be a rich jew on this  site when well know that you are a poor little turdskin coon who will never have a penny to his pot bellied little name 

i already have superiority over you in every way, higher IQ, richer family, much younger and i could probably get your saggy old wife to be my sugarmummy and have her cuck you for all your money while she buys her young white lover anything he wants on your welfare you nigger 

FaceAss

Regular
So every girl should be rubbing their twat to Trump right now, the highest status man in the country. Yet, even if he was 30 years younger, they wouldnt be. 

Yall confuse charisma and personality with status because charismatic people make more connections and achieve higher status. Its not the status itself that makes them attractive, status is just something that comes along with it.

FaceAss said:
So every girl should be rubbing their twat to Trump right now, the highest status man in the country. Yet, even if he was 30 years younger, they wouldnt be. 

Yall confuse charisma and personality with status because charismatic people make more connections and achieve higher status. Its not the status itself that makes them attractive, status is just something that comes along with it.

You're forgetting Trump has negative clout because most young women hate him for his views and actions. He could easily fuck any supporter of his though.

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
UnderbiteOverlord said:
FaceAss said:

You're forgetting Trump has negative clout because most young women hate him for his views and actions. He could easily fuck any supporter of his though.

that halos him if anything. imagine being hated by millions, would be so fucking good

just_a_life said:
UnderbiteOverlord said:

that halos him if anything. imagine being hated by millions, would be so fucking good

So does being universally hated make someone more attractive?

Not counting people running low inhib badboy game like Ted Bundy, more like people like Harvey Weinstein.

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
UnderbiteOverlord said:
just_a_life said:

So does being universally hated make someone more attractive?

Not counting people running low inhib badboy game like Ted Bundy, more like people like Harvey Weinstein.

harvey weinstein is hated because people are jealous of how much tight young actress pussy he got. he legit did nothing wrong. plus he has millions of dollars. 

but i see your point. 

FaceAss

Regular
UnderbiteOverlord said:
FaceAss said:

Right but status is status, no one could argue that Hitler didn't have status, the fact that he's hated doesn't change that. What yall are arguing is that status supersedes everything, but that obviously isn't the case with these examples.   

Status gives you an instant halo because it makes people think you must be charismatic and special to have achieved it. It signals that you likely have good brain chemistry aka good genes, just like being good looking signals good genes. But as with looks, if you don't have the right personality to match it that halo starts disappearing quick.

:coping:

keep coping you beta cuck. women only chase looks, and you don't mog him. he mogs you to shit and would make your subhuman ass his literal bitch 

keep crying for him pussy.