CLOSE-UP VIDEO OF WHITE GUY AND GOOK GF PLUS: ARAB GIRL

TheTrews

Normie
London, ENGLAND

Part One (Intro):
Part Two:

White God

Normie
Whats your screen look like when you're recording? Can others see that you have the camera open or can you turn the screen off or something?

TheTrews

Normie
White God said:
Whats your screen look like when you're recording? Can others see that you have the camera open or can you turn the screen off or something?
I don't do anything to the screen. Yes it appears like I'm recording or at least that my cam is open. Nobody sees that though because it's close to my body.

So what's the verdict on this couple then?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Wow, the store is like a small scale representation of the whole city, ethniks, hijab wearing female, mixed couple, etc.

White God

Normie
TheTrews said:
White God said:
I don't do anything to the screen. Yes it appears like I'm recording or at least that my cam is open. Nobody sees that though because it's close to my body.

He's good/decent looking, its strange that he's with her.

TheTrews

Normie
White God said:
TheTrews said:

He's good/decent looking, its strange that he's with her.
My thought too. 

He must have a fetish for ugly gooks. Not unusual it seems.

i'm not a believer in "white men only get the ugly asian girls," but that's one ugly asian girl. :(

The only white people in that video were:

- the white man with the asian who will produce nonwhite ER-tier offspring
- the old white woman in the background (too old to reproduce if she hasn't already)
- trews (too busy filming to want to fuck a white woman)

You really need to have a word with your women and get them to start reproducing with you or you will be toast within 200 years.

TheTrews

Normie
WhiteMenCan said:
The only white people in that video were:

- the white man with the asian who will produce nonwhite ER-tier offspring
- the old white woman in the background (too old to reproduce if she hasn't already)
- trews (too busy filming to want to fuck a white woman)

You really need to have a word with your women and get them to start reproducing with you or you will be toast within 200 years.

It's already over so let's turn it into satire.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Why is it when there's an Asian man with a white woman she's so hot but when an Asian woman with a white man, she is a crazy slut or horse mouthed cunt?