Clenbuterol

Vanity

Incel
Anyone have any experience with this? Thinking about whether I should run another EC stack or try clen.

Temoc

Coper
It is legit, but causes leg cramps. I powered through it but some people recommend taurine and potassium supplements to avoid the cramps.

feg

Chad
liquid Plutonium is where it's at it buddy boy, clen is so 2015

Vanity

Incel
Temoc said:
It is legit, but causes leg cramps. I powered through it but some people recommend taurine and potassium supplements to avoid the cramps.
How fast did your bf% drop? How much muscle did you lose and how was the appetite suppressant effect?

Temoc

Coper
Vanity said:
Temoc said:
How fast did your bf% drop? How much muscle did you lose and how was the appetite suppressant effect?
It was nothing impressive but I got a six pack in about one month, I lost like 5lbs of fat, I don't know my bf

Vanity

Incel
Dan said:
If you're in a calorie deficit it'll help you lose an extra 1lb every 4-5 weeks.
It helps preserve muscle on calorie deficits though, right?

Dan said:
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
EC increases resting caloric expenditure duh.
So does Clen, by more than double what EC does but even so it only makes you burn ~200 calories extra over the course of the day.
[hr]
Vanity said:
To an extent yes but you are very unlikely to lose any muscle with a regular calorie deficit anyway.

This article details a military study in which lean, healthy men (14% bodyfat) were subject to a ~1,200 calorie daily deficit for weeks. Apparently they didn't start losing muscle tissue until they were at around 8% bodyfat. As the article says, these guys were basically tortured and it's safe to assume none of them were eating enough protein or engaging in strength training.

http://fitnessblackbook.com/main/starvation-mode-why-you-probably-never-need-to-worry-about-it/
200 a day = 1400 a week = 72800 a year = 20 lbs

Dan said:
200 a day = 1400 a week = 72800 a year = 20 lbs
200 is probably high balling, that was from somebody with a large TDEE who is active and uses steroids. Having dabbled with it myself I'd rather just eat 200 less calories and avoid the heart palpitations, shakes, anxiety and interrupted sleep.
600 mg EGCG alone can boost your resting metabolism by about 200 kcal a day.

Temoc

Coper
Dan said:
EC increases resting caloric expenditure duh.
So does Clen, by more than double what EC does but even so it only makes you burn ~200 calories extra over the course of the day.
[hr]
Vanity said:
To an extent yes but you are very unlikely to lose any muscle with a regular calorie deficit anyway.

This article details a military study in which lean, healthy men (14% bodyfat) were subject to a ~1,200 calorie daily deficit for weeks. Apparently they didn't start losing muscle tissue until they were at around 8% bodyfat. As the article says, these guys were basically tortured and it's safe to assume none of them were eating enough protein or engaging in strength training.

http://fitnessblackbook.com/main/starvation-mode-why-you-probably-never-need-to-worry-about-it/
Good study, thanks. So to lose muscle mass the "best" way would be to stop exercising?

I do know people lose some muscle mass after jaw surgery and it had me worried. So if I keep a decent liquid diet with enough calories and proteins I would lose muscle mass because of the lack of exercise I think.