• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ClaiminPower is full of shit

K

king

I read his blog post from 2012.

In about 2-3 weeks, I will receive the appliance for face pulling in the mail.

I have been talking to few others, that’s been going through this process, and they described it as the face development becoming that of Superman.

What the face pulling does is begin to move your whole face forward, which means you start developing the cheek bones, characteristics of fashion models, and the face becomes more 3D, the body begins to change as the hormone production is corrected because now there is more room in the skull for the glands and the brain to function more optimally. The Body develops muscles and starts to forming into Superman or NFL quarterback type model.

The body follows the skull development, because the body’s priority is to hold up the skull. So this is why you see improvements in posture and spine alignment just by manipulating the sphenoid bone in the skull. The body is a reflection of what’s going on in the skull. So just my changing the face, you end up changing the entire body.

The nervous system begins to work optimally as well because there is more room, and it’s not all crushed in and locked up. The personality begins to morph into traditional alpha male personality.

Why is he mewing and chewing three years later if he has the face of Superman and alpha male personality? Just lol at that frauding faggot.

He overhypes the power of stuff, probably gets people to pay membership for his private articles that way and affiliate links.

He does stumble onto a lot of stuff to post about so it is resourceful but he does over exaggerate.

REM

lol @ that broscientist. he told me that he's writing a book with Mike and if it will be based on above quoted science, then they both can quit their careers. he's worse than those guys who put balloons in their noses and thinking it will make them look like MMs.

REM said:
lol @ that broscientist. he told me that he's writing a book with Mike and if it will be based on above quoted science, then they both can quit their careers. he's worse than those guys who put balloons in their noses and thinking it will make them look like MMs.

He is probably just paying for skype chats with him and taking everything he says and writing a book himself.

He already got a paid members only interview with Mew.