Rammstein

Slayer
The blond kid in gray.

Can such an androgynous looking dude slay?

He looks beautiful though

Never thought Cindy Crawford was hot though. Horsefaced tranny

Loverhater

Incel
He has a brow ridge. Not that as prominent as DOM
, but still a good brow ridge

LostTuna

Gigachad
he looks like an angel srs. so harmonious

also fuckin lol @ the copers ITT saying crawford is ugly. prime crawford was a fucking goddess. she has super elite genetics

LostTuna said:

also fuckin lol @ the copers ITT saying crawford is ugly. prime crawford was a fucking goddess. she has super elite genetics

She obviously is objectively attractive but I could never form incredible feelings of lust towards her. In other words, she's "not my type" as a girl would say. I only seem to get the oneitis feeling towards girls with short snub noses and femininity in all areas

LostTuna

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
LostTuna said:

She obviously is objectively attractive but I could never form incredible feelings of lust towards her. In other words, she's "not my type" as a girl would say. I only seem to get the oneitis feeling towards girls with short snub noses and femininity in all areas
ya i understand you.

i would inject incredible feelings of lust into prime crawford if yadada mean?

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Mughal said:
kunikus said:
Of course
Legit
Yeah man it's something really basic in any well developed human, just like Positive canthal tilt looks godly on both sexes.

Mughal

Banned
kunikus said:
Mughal said:
Yeah man it's something really basic in any well developed human, just like Positive canthal tilt looks godly on both sexes.
Legit, I was just wondering why he stated that. Because even if it is a feminine facial feature, if it looks good on both genders, then his comment isn't really relevant.

"No wonder he obviously has high cheekbones" like what the fuck does that mean lol?

Loverhater

Incel
Mughal said:
kunikus said:
Legit, I was just wondering why he stated that. Because even if it is a feminine facial feature, if it looks good on both genders, then his comment isn't really relevant.

"No wonder he obviously has high cheekbones" like what the fuck does that mean lol?
It means that these are the feature which turns his face into a girl.
What's so hard to understand?

Mughal

Banned
Loverhater said:
Mughal said:

It means that these are the feature which turns his face into a girl.
What's so hard to understand?
So anyone with high cheekbones has a girly face now?

:cage:

// Infolinks