• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Christianity's Aim is to Cuck and Neuter Men

zyzz007

Lookism God
I had so many average girls that I cud have fucked from 16-22. 
I rejected all of them due to being a different religion than me.
I am so pissed and angry I chose to wait instead of fcuking those women who were throwing themselves at me so easily.

Fuck the scum religion chrisitianty and the bible and those fucking phaggot scamming preachers who teach so many lies and
are such big hypocrites themselves.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
LOL I'm Christian myself, but I would say that the religion in it's original form actually prevents and shuns being a cuckold. It wasn't until later revisions that Christianity has become just a placeholder faith

RememberMew

Regular
It's more about keeping women from being promiscuous, not that I'm saying you're wrong. Both sides of it are completely fucked.

kids

Joke
That's not really its "aim" 

It's more of a side effect

maximus1

Regular
Christians  pick and choose the shit from the bible they can use to chastise others with and the parts that help them cope. Lol at actually following what Christianity commands.

zyzz007

Lookism God
maximus1 said:
Christians  pick and choose the shit from the bible they can use to chastise others with and the parts that help them cope. Lol at actually following what Christianity commands.

That was a long time ago man, I didnt know better, I was brainwashed plus my dad was really strict. 
Wish I had the same opportunities now to slay average women.

RememberMew

Regular
Legit Theory said:
LOL I'm Christian myself, but I would say that the religion in it's original form actually prevents and shuns being a cuckold.  It wasn't until later revisions that Christianity has become just a placeholder faith

You aren't agnostic?

zyzz007

Lookism God
6ft4 said:
Just remember that turning down JB will all be worth it when you die to secure your place in heaven
What is heaven anyway?
Is there any description of it in the bible?
When you go there do you stay at the age which you died for all eternity or do you leave your body behind and it's just your soul? If the latter, does your soul age, do you remember everything and how torturous would living for eternity be knowing that there is nothing more beyond it

I actually got the nice women bro. The ones who were not shallow and materialistic and users who use men for money and status. Those women knew I was quiet, introverted and shy and still accepted me and I threw it all away for some rules written to others 2000 years ago. 
I fucked up badly. Now my mind is destroyed. Id give anything to go back 10 years ago and fuck all those women who wanted me.
I believe that it is ur Spirit which goes to heaven which is a place of infinite beauty and no pain or trouble or fear. I think ur Spirit will look how u looked at ur Prime but in a handsome way.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
RememberMew said:
Legit Theory said:
LOL I'm Christian myself, but I would say that the religion in it's original form actually prevents and shuns being a cuckold.  It wasn't until later revisions that Christianity has become just a placeholder faith

You aren't agnostic?
I like to identify as Christian Agnostic. Both my parents were catholic and very very religious. I don't agree with a lot of the Bible but I think the message of Christ is a noble way to live if we want to find happiness. IMO there is a lot of good that can be found in old religious teachings.

RememberMew

Regular
Legit Theory said:
I like to identify as Christian Agnostic.  Both my parents were catholic and very very religious.  I don't agree with a lot of the Bible but I think the message of Christ is a noble way to live if we want to find happiness.   IMO there is a lot of good that can be found in old religious teachings.

Legit. I'd strongly recommend reading up on Buddhism a bit if you haven't.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
I truly hope god is a real being. If I ever have the chance to meet him I will fucking stab him, and leave him to die slowly. Fucking cunt he is.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Lance_Armweak said:
I truly hope god is a real being. If I ever have the chance to meet him I will fucking stab him, and leave him to die slowly. Fucking cunt he is.

stab some of those lying preachers too while ur at it.