• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Christian Pastor Arrested For Saying Marriage is Between a Man and a Woman

Tsunayoshi Sawada

DarkTraid
HQNP
A Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

“I wasn’t making any homophobic comments, I was just defining marriage as a relationship between a man and a woman. I was only saying what the Bible says – I wasn’t wanting to hurt anyone or cause offence,” said John Sherwood, who has been a pastor for 35 years.

• Banned

Tsunayoshi Sawada

DarkTraid
HQNP

Christian Pastor Arrested For Saying Marriage is Between a Man and a Woman​

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive.
Rotters
Its a complex topic. You see when someone stands up and says that, the implied premise is that marriage is with a woman and not a man. People take offence to that while walking down the street. Then the police get called. A lot of the time it is Muslims calling the police or people who have gay friends.

The police perspective is; whatever you do that causes a potential breach of the peace, they act on it. I would say the political correctness has taken away our ability to speak freely without someone getting offended, which is the test that the police use.

• Banned

Tsunayoshi Sawada

DarkTraid
HQNP
Its a complex topic. You see when someone stands up and says that, the implied premise is that marriage is with a woman and not a man. People take offence to that while walking down the street. Then the police get called. A lot of the time it is Muslims calling the police or people who have gay friends.

Finnish Politician Faces Up to 6 Years in Prison For Citing Bible, Criticizing Homosexuality​

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, “I AM ARYAN 2”
Gorilla Crew
A Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

“I wasn’t making any homophobic comments, I was just defining marriage as a relationship between a man and a woman. I was only saying what the Bible says – I wasn’t wanting to hurt anyone or cause offence,” said John Sherwood, who has been a pastor for 35 years.

If a Muslim had said that nothing would have happened to him. JFL

• Banned

Tsunayoshi Sawada

DarkTraid
HQNP
If a Muslim had said that nothing would have happened to him. JFL