Chios Mastic vs Falim

N

Nacho

If you have tried either, let it be known in this thread. I have personally tried both and I have to make the following clear, Falim is terrible. The toughness of Falim vanishes quickly, on the other hand Chios' gum remains hard throughout. I have provided picture proof below.

N

Nacho

MistGeburt3000 said:
op could you more or less guess how harder mastic is in compairision  to falim #?
Could you elaborate on this? Are you asking me to describe the feeling in both of these two chewing gums after a designated amount of time?
[hr]
Victory said:
Where to buy Chios mastic?
I got mine from eBay. Expensive as fuck on Amazon. My delivery was free too.

Weaselface

Coper
I have a pack of Falim on its way.

But, in earnest, doesn't gum just make the jaw round?

N

Nacho

MistGeburt3000 said:
Lunchables said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
op could you more or less guess how harder mastic is in compairision  to falim #?
Could you elaborate on this? Are you asking me to describe the feeling in both of these two chewing gums after a designated amount of time?
[hr]

Could you describe how harder mastic is in a timespan of 1 hour full time chewing with modest intensity in comparison to falim in an number from 1-4, ?
On receiving the Chios gum I was about to go to the gym, I quickly put it in my mouth and went. My cardio lasted over an hour and it was still as hard as it was when I first put it in, that hard in fact that my masseter felt numb, my clench didn't feel as powerful, fatigued you could say. Falim on the other hand is difficult to describe. I had five in my mouth at once and the feeling just went after ten minutes. If I drank cold water with Falim the toughness remained. You don't have to do this with Chios.

TLDR;
Falim 1
Chios 3/4

By the way they both taste like shit.

N

Nacho

Maximus said:
Tread carefully, even though the masseter is like any other muscle, you are using your jaw/mandible too and that can fuck shit up. Don't listen to those blind mewers that preach push hard enough to make the roof of your mouth bleed. Don't overwork it, when you go lift you don't train your fucking bicep all day,  the masseter is a relatively small muscle, it doesn't need that much training to see results. It's better to underdo it than overdo it and get TMJ or fuck yourself in some other way. 

Good luck and be careful.
I'm careful bro, I stretch my jaw EOD. Work my masseter EOD. I also use a lot of common sense in that if I feel pain, I stop.
[hr]
MistGeburt3000 said:
thanks is still have enough falim for 5 months then i will change to mastic too.
I have 1000 pieces, I'm thinking about selling it. If anyone wants to try it, hit me up and we can speak prices. United Kingdom only.

N

Nacho

Weaselface said:
I have a pack of Falim on its way.

But, in earnest, doesn't gum just make the jaw round?
In my non biased opinion, Chios is far more superior. On to your question, I believe not. I had this theory in my mind a lot and I always assumed people had this opinion based ont he shape/size one's ramus and gonial angle come in. Three of my closest friends have insane jaws and they all look good even though their ramus' vary in length and their gonial angles in shape.
[hr]
REM said:
good luck with TMJ goals 2015
Read my post above, you ought to remove this ignorance you have, although I can't see this happening because of the arrogance you have just ever so kindly displayed.

N

Nacho

MistGeburt3000 said:
op i made good progress with chewing falim and electronic muscle stimulation on face but i don´t know if majority was due to the fact that after wearing braces on upper and underbite my facial muscles shrinked due to not chewing hard

do you already see progress ?
I tried Falim and didn't succeed because of its weakness. I tried a homemade jaw appliance and didn't succeed due to functionality. I did reach out for help via Neck Brah, he has yet to reply. Now I'm trying Chios' and my jaw looks/feels just huge. This is probably form the pump and such but it feels amazing. I'm dropping body fat as we speak and I wouldn't even be bothered if I made no hypertrophy progress, I just need muscle activation to try and keep as much muscle as possible  whilst cutting. I know hypertrophy is possible if the muscle hasn't been trained with intensity, I got this information from a video with Eric Helmes in, Neck Brah showed me. I'm thinking about using a tennis ball and clenching. I may upload pictures of me after dropping body fat.

N

Nacho

MistGeburt3000 said:
Lunchables said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
op i made good progress with chewing falim and electronic muscle stimulation on face but i don´t know if majority was due to the fact that after wearing braces on upper and underbite my facial muscles shrinked due to not chewing hard

do you already see progress ?
I tried Falim and didn't succeed because of its weakness. I tried a homemade jaw appliance and didn't succeed due to functionality. I did reach out for help via Neck Brah, he has yet to reply. Now I'm trying Chios' and my jaw looks/feels just huge. This is probably form the pump and such but it feels amazing. I'm dropping body fat as we speak and I wouldn't even be bothered if I made no hypertrophy progress, I just need muscle activation to try and keep as much muscle as possible  whilst cutting. I know hypertrophy is possible if the muscle hasn't been trained with intensity, I got this information from a video with Eric Helmes in, Neck Brah showed me. I'm thinking about using a tennis ball and clenching. I may upload pictures of me after dropping body fat.

i need and try to drop facial fat too good luck
My attempt isn't an educated one, my friend.

N

Nacho

Machiavellian said:
I plan to get this soon, it offers other health benefits.
It does taste like a piece of turd by the way.

N

Nacho

The German Dream said:
does it stick on the teeth while chewing?
Neither of them do, I think Falim begins to stick when it wears out.

L

Linger

Nizoral Babe said:
Thanks OP. Will be purchasing chios mastic today! 
Your jaw is already as full. You don't need this.

today i received my 20g chios mastic medium size from greece and im more than happy with it.

its really nice to chew..like it has the feel of gum...but really hard gum. it doesnt feel like you are chewing onto a piece of metal or something, but nice hard gum. if you want it to be hard, you just need to add more drops to your "piece" (i always use the same piece and just wash it every now and then)
also i think the taste is awesome...like some exotic wood...but in a nice way.
also the gum gets pretty warm from chewing which gives a nice sensation in the mouth.
the only thing i dont like is that it shatters a little each time you chew it for the first time in your mouth (when it has lost its water)

EDIT:
okay so the shattering is reaaaally annoying. basically everytime you you take the piece of mastic out of your mouth and let it dry for only a few minutes, and then take it back into your mouth, if you chew on it, it will scatter into 1000 pieces inside your mouth and you first need to catch every piece back together and chew it back into one solid gum.
does anyone else have this problem and knows how to solve it?
putting it into water when not used helps a little i think...maybe i try putting it into oil next. its really annoying imo

PucciBoi

Subhuman
mastic gum slit my gums, i have healthy gums but this gum is too hard. i prefer falim with water

N

Nacho

PucciBoi said:
mastic gum slit my gums, i have healthy gums but this gum is too hard. i prefer falim with water

Not sure if the pump is ment to last 24/7 or jaw is bigger than I thought before weight loss.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
mastic gum is like falim with constant watering hardness, like you don't need to add anything to it, it might even wear down teeth since it's like chewing plastic