• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

chink cold approaching girls in sweden [YOUR MIND WILL PERISH IN UTTER CRINGE]

These PUA coach scumfucks are just sitting back counting the money they make off these idiots. Misery is so profitable. Like quite literally the coach is sitting there, drinking his cocktail and laughing in his head while he's tallying up the next seminar bill. Oh you want to talk to women? That'll be $3000 plus tip.

monster79

Joke
Cold approaching day game doesnt work if you are a sub 5 male ie sub 5 in face, short, bald or asian male. Dont even try it. Cold approach day game barely works for high tier normies - chads only.

But even Chad's know best technique reward to risk ratio is night game and mutual approach game at a club or bar not just autistically running up to some random foid during the day when they have no make up on and doing daily chores, even chad might get rejected by doing that.

Cold approach during day is without a doubt the most retarded thing puas ever came up with. It almost literally never works unless youre a giga chad.

Its one of those things that attracts aspie/non-NT and some ethnic guys. It's like a magnet to them.

This asian is approaching girls way out of his league, telling them he is aspie/low value and expecting a good result.

I knew an asian who looks like him and he used to walk around the street giving flyers to hot girls that were free passes to his yoga class. Every week he would book some room in a gym and teach yoga. I think the entire thing was a set up for him to get access to women. I can verify that he slayed at least 2 girls way out of his league. I can think of 100 things this asian in the video could do that are way better than aspie cold approaching during the day. He will probably do it so much that he will become known as the weird asian approaching women and become a meme.

Is there anything in between sub 5 and gigachad?

Yes. There are normies, high tier normies, chadlites and chads then gigachads. Gigachads represent maybe 1% or less of the population. Think how rare someone like prime david gandy sean o pry chico lachowski or tyler Maher is, they are like 1 in 10 million maybe maybe even more than that.
Chad's can get girls as can chadlites who struggle a bit more, normies can get girls but not really one night stands, they get average sex average women dead bedrooms etc life and dating is a chore and the juice isnt worth the squeeze but they will get laid and wife if they put effort inm

Sub 5? it's over.

bimaxordie

Rotter
Shitposters
I think its less because he's asian per say but rather because asians (especially ones trying to be more masculine) give off extreme low T/insecure vibes. I could imagine an ethnik manlet like @Quemirasman actually doing well in sweden because latinos have that natural self-confidence/masculinity; but whenever asians dudes try to do it it always comes off as forced/unnatural
BRUTAL

a1000punts

Rotter
holy fuck

I mean, I don't blame the guy for trying
but why on earth would you put this shit online

it's pathetic