• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

chink cold approaching girls in sweden [YOUR MIND WILL PERISH IN UTTER CRINGE]

Yes Arabs are the most dark triad race the meaning of empathy sympathy and mercy is a foreign concept to them they only know violence and subjugation truly the perfect dark triad machines
I dont have as much exposure to arabs since im a burger but all the ones I met seemed like pretty legit people, even pretty humble tbh. maybe im just meeting the good ones that are able to make it to the US

Ab0M1N4T10n

Champion
Slayers
I think its less because he's asian per say but rather because asians (especially ones trying to be more masculine) give off extreme low T/insecure vibes. I could imagine an ethnik manlet like @Quemirasman actually doing well in sweden because latinos have that natural self-confidence/masculinity; but whenever asians dudes try to do it it always comes off as forced/unnatural
being asian r no way a + 4 scandinavian girls & add hyper manletism on top of that u must b a gigainsentient retard 2 think u has any chance of pulling girls, ESPC in broad daylight @ working hours LMAO

:biden:

ClannadXymoth

Rotter
WTF. Only saw the approach at 3:00. This guy has ZERO game. Funniest part is he's probably done 100+ approaches and still has no idea how to improve because he's being shilled a shit method.

But its a great educational video seeing where he gags and trips. He's not nearly uninhibited and loose enough for girls to be interested.

PUA is a lifestyle, I used to eat, breathe, sleep approach. I'd approach women in my sleep and couldn't wait until the weekends so I could approach
:itis:
You have no idea how addictive it is. Especially when you start getting laid regularly off of it and learning their psychology.
Did you actually get laid though?

MacGyver

Regular

:dennis:

these pua vids r so fkn funny holy shit
He's literally putting the girl on a pedestal. That's not how you cold approach lmao

Ab0M1N4T10n

Champion
Slayers
He's literally putting the girl on a pedestal. That's not how you cold approach lmao
y even bother when u is a 5'2 devout manlet

he shouldve chosen the trannymaxx route just like his brethren back home

Firebvnny

Terachang
Wife and kids?

Dude hasn’t seen unfaithful and just gave up

is this what they teach in day game holy shit

Cold approaching day game doesnt work if you are a sub 5 male ie sub 5 in face, short, bald or asian male. Dont even try it. Cold approach day game barely works for high tier normies - chads only.

But even Chad's know best technique reward to risk ratio is night game and mutual approach game at a club or bar not just autistically running up to some random foid during the day when they have no make up on and doing daily chores, even chad might get rejected by doing that.

Cold approach during day is without a doubt the most retarded thing puas ever came up with. It almost literally never works unless youre a giga chad.

MacGyver

Regular
Cold approaching day game doesnt work if you are a sub 5 male ie sub 5 in face, short, bald or asian male. Dont even try it. Cold approach day game barely works for high tier normies - chads only.

But even Chad's know best technique reward to risk ratio is night game and mutual approach game at a club or bar not just autistically running up to some random foid during the day when they have no make up on and doing daily chores, even chad might get rejected by doing that.

Cold approach during day is without a doubt the most retarded thing puas ever came up with. It almost literally never works unless youre a giga chad.
PUAs just try to convince subhumans that confidence matters.. It's a scam cash grab all the way from youtube videos to expensive courses these nerds pay for. It's even a worse way to spend time and money than Tinder Gold.

UDA

If I don't ascend to Chad; I'll ascend to Mt Athos
I hope the black pill finds him jfl