• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

chink cold approaching girls in sweden [YOUR MIND WILL PERISH IN UTTER CRINGE]

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
an even shorter more asian guy walks up
looks theory rn:

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
I cant even approach without feeling the cringe

I think its less because he's asian per say but rather because asians (especially ones trying to be more masculine) give off extreme low T/insecure vibes. I could imagine an ethnik manlet like @Quemirasman actually doing well in sweden because latinos have that natural self-confidence/masculinity; but whenever asians dudes try to do it it always comes off as forced/unnatural

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, “MUH WYWIMMINZ AYAN QWEEENZ”
Gorilla Crew
I think its less because he's asian per say but rather because asians (especially ones trying to be more masculine) give off extreme low T/insecure vibes. I could imagine an ethnik manlet like @Quemirasman actually doing well in sweden because latinos have that natural self-confidence/masculinity; but whenever asians dudes try to do it it always comes off as forced/unnatural
They can thank their 5% BBC dna for their natrual NT same with Arabs.

They can thank their 5% BBC dna for their natrual NT same with Arabs.
lmao ok this is true but dont forget about the spainard blood too (which I guess got BLACKED along the line too at some point). in any case for latinos they have two strains of the BBC virus running through their veins and augmenting their physical and NT abilities

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
lmao ok this is true but dont forget about the spainard blood too (which I guess got BLACKED along the line too at some point). in any case for latinos they have two strains of the BBC virus running through their veins and augmenting their physical and NT abilities
Yeah those Latinos are very NT man prob why I hear niggas in America do well with Latinas as they are very similar to spic men in how they carry themsleves.

Big them both up only thing they have from Spanish are the psychopath genes making both Arabs and them dark triad both mogg blacks when it comes to being evil psychopaths and even white men which are known for being unstable

Yeah those Latinos are very NT man prob why I hear niggas in America do well with Latinas as they are very similar to spic men in how they carry themsleves.

Big them both up only thing they have from Spanish are the psychopath genes making both Arabs and them dark triad both mogg blacks when it comes to being evil psychopaths and even white men which are known for being unstable
what makes southern euros so wily? is it the arabic influence?

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
what makes southern euros so wily? is it the arabic influence?
Yes Arabs are the most dark triad race the meaning of empathy sympathy and mercy is a foreign concept to them they only know violence and subjugation truly the perfect dark triad machines

honestly I think latinos lucked out; 10 % (15% max) BBC genes are pretty good; latinos get the advantage of amerindian bone structure, general southern european mentality/wit/looks and also that small amount of BBC genes for extra NT and dick mogging

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
honestly I think latinos lucked out; 10 % (15% max) BBC genes are pretty good; latinos get the advantage of amerindian bone structure, general southern european mentality/wit/looks and also that small amount of BBC genes for extra NT and dick mogging
Most also have Arab genes which is prob why they have their cartel issues and why they seem so soulless that Arab genes make themo very dark triad

Now if only they weren’t all 5’6!